Now that MM got STIFFENED, who is the BEST FLW in the world???

It's still figgy but ONE champ " could " beat him. Its 2021 and the UFC( as a whole) has done a 270. New fans dont know any better nor would I expect. UFC champs are still measuring sticks but other orgs at the top of the ladder could come to UFC and land top 3 to champ status. The depth in UFC 170 & up has been down trending since 2018ish....... if its been on the down then thst means other orgs too.
MMA in general ( except the top of the ladder or towards ).

My wish is unrealistic but I'd love the UFC, Bellator, ONE and PFL to combine . The 51% would , deservedly, go to the UFC and just figure things out and get useful think tank s to find talent in a sport that's not for everyone, has no college draft, has no multiple minor league systems everywhere, no gold gloves or combat tournaments that have been in play for over a century.

Knees to the grounded opponent should be banned.

DJ is still The greatest of all time.

He was getting pieced up and dominated on the ground though. It was a hook that rocked him, the knee was just the icing on the cake.

Their 133 lbs is the UFC's 125. There is no difference. They don't allow (massive) weight cutting after one of their fighters died cutting weight.

As a result of these different weight cutting rules, ONE FC also changed their weight classes slightly. In essence, each weight class will have an upper limit that’s about 10 or 15 lb higher than the weight class with the same name in the UFC"
Doesn't that mean there IS a difference? DJ is used to fighting guys who can actually weigh in at 125 and now he's facing guys who are naturally bigger than the UFC 125ers. I know they are both weighing 133 but he looked noticeably smaller at ONE.

My left nut. It would have to cut to make flyweight though.

Moreno

That dude beats Figgy in the rematch

All i saw was DJ losing to a tomato can. He wouldn't even be top 10 in the ufc 135 division..

The more eyes that fought last night is never making 125. Not to mention USADA would TKO him in the first round.

Except he made 125 before ONE revised their weight cutting rules.

the real american gangste ofcourse, sorry chael
whatsapp-image-2020-02-01-at-11.06.17.jpeg
Hey look he is literally grabbing a bull by the horns.

That’s not corny at all.

He's a flyweight. They don't cut weight like the UFC fighters do.
Except when they do.

FEB3BCE1-F981-4743-9761-B39B3C831057.jpeg

I mean, maybe this dude has got magical hollow bird bones but he fails the shiznit out of the eye test as far as cutting weight goes, this looks like a true flyweight fighting a featherweight to me.

Except when they do.

View attachment 846241

I mean, maybe this dude has got magical hollow bird bones but he fails the shiznit out of the eye test as far as cutting weight goes, this looks like a true flyweight fighting a featherweight to me.

He won the flyweight title prior to their weight class changes. He's always been a flyweight.

He won the flyweight title prior to their weight class changes. He's always been a flyweight.
“Flyweight”

If you feel that man weighed 135 on fight night or close to it, and didn’t cut weight, then we disagree on that

Back