Now that MM got STIFFENED, who is the BEST FLW in the world???

While MMA world is in shock, we must move forward and determine who the best FLW is...

Which one of these two BROzilians is the king of FLW?

adriano-moraes.jpg

Deiveson-Figueiredo-wins-at-UFC-255.jpg

Bonus: Mouse getting rat trapped

View attachment 846167
Figgy and it ain’t even close.

You know Dj clearly wins agaisnt Figgy right?

Once he finishes banging models he'll be back. Wouldn't be surprised to see him call out Aljo.
Call out Aljo beat Aljo, then hit a Yan, Figgy, or Volkanovski shaped road block.

Lol okay soyboy stick to the topic and don’t lecture me on “assuming people’s genders”.

cd7.png
See, actually you were the one not sticking to the topic, via calling someone a woman.

And you are proving my point. Keep digging the hole bro, everytime you bust out petty insults such as the ones you are using, it becomes clear how little we should care about what you have to say.

While MMA world is in shock, we must move forward and determine who the best FLW is...

Which one of these two BROzilians is the king of FLW?

adriano-moraes.jpg

Deiveson-Figueiredo-wins-at-UFC-255.jpg

Bonus: Mouse getting rat trapped

View attachment 846167
Why do you go out of your way to hate on like a dozen fighters.. lol

will never understand people who invest so much time and energy into hating other men, athletes, fighters or successful people.

Weak energy

Hey dipshit this is 135 not 125 were dj reigned supreme notice the size difference

He's a flyweight. They don't cut weight like the UFC fighters do.

The more eyes that fought last night is never making 125. Not to mention USADA would TKO him in the first round.

See, actually you were the one not sticking to the topic, via calling someone a woman.

And you are proving my point. Keep digging the hole bro, everytime you bust out petty insults such as the ones you are using, it becomes clear how little we should care about what you have to say.

So you apply this logic by continuing going out of your way to bicker about something completely irrelevant to the thread?

I replied to a direct quote, you just came out of left field completely off topic.

You’re a real smooth brain.

<RawexDidThis1>

So you apply this logic by continuing going out of your way to bicker about something completely irrelevant to the thread?

I replied to a direct quote, you just came out of left field completely off topic.

You’re a real smooth brain.

<RawexDidThis1>
How was me calling you out on a shitty sexist insult left field? Come on mate, keep up. Again, because you clearly haven't got it, the more you use dumb insults, the more you prove my point.

Moraes is a bantamweight, not a flyweight. OneFC doesn't have 125 division, their flyweight division is 135.
"Without" weight cut, at least now they drop to 135 for weigh-ins instead of going down to 125.

How was me calling you out on a shitty sexist insult left field? Come on mate, keep up. Again, because you clearly haven't got it, the more you use dumb insults, the more you prove my point.

>Muh sexism

Lol okay I’m done with you groupie

tumblr_mr1d6dGIxw1r8tgtto1_250.gif

Back