Nov.23rd Las Vegas FOX PPV PBC Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II

This is such a Dangerous fight for Wilder , I mean Ortiz had him in serious trouble last time out . If e dominates a rematch like he did with Stiverne it maybe proof that he gets a feel for his opponents and can take advantage, which would make the eventual Fury clash interesting as well.
meh, he will knock him out because ortiz was old the first time around, and he isn't getting better. 5 years ago it could've been different, but now ortiz stands pretty much no chance.

meh, he will knock him out because ortiz was old the first time around, and he isn't getting better. 5 years ago it could've been different, but now ortiz stands pretty much no chance.
I love how people play up Ortiz despite the fact the guy is nearing 80 years old. 40 years old?! Yeah right! Bit like when he had an 84" reach that turned out to be 78" lol

The biggest question mark about this bout is whether if Wilder makes quick work of Ortiz or gets to him in the middle rounds. Blasting old Ortiz in 2 would still be impressive.

This is such a Dangerous fight for Wilder , I mean Ortiz had him in serious trouble last time out . If e dominates a rematch like he did with Stiverne it maybe proof that he gets a feel for his opponents and can take advantage, which would make the eventual Fury clash interesting as well.

hes well in to his 40s and already got ktfo 2 years ago. At his age he will be worse than he was, no doubt.
This fight is fckin nonsense, especially when Whyte (assuming he didn’t fail his test) has now been bumped back another year. If anyone can give me a half decent reason why this rematch is happening, I’d like to hear it. Imo hes re running it because he thinks Ortiz still has some name value. He hasn’t! The 2 most significant things he’s done in 2 years is get knocked out by wilder, and been made to look a mug for blatantly ducking Joshua

Wilder resume looks good: 2x Fury, Joshua, Ruiz and 2x Ortiz

No one can beat him.

He will go down as one of the greatest ever.

Wilder resume looks good: 2x Fury, Joshua, Ruiz and 2x Ortiz

No one can beat him.

He will go down as one of the greatest ever.
Woah slow down on all that....

This is only a dangerous fight for Wilder if Ortiz is honest with himself. If he realizes he had the element of surprise in the first fight, boxed well, and still couldn't close the deal and got stopped and chooses instead to fight balls-to-the-wall from the opening bell, there could be some fireworks. But i doubt it. These Cuban guys almost always fight in the same regimental, self-satisfied way, which is why few of them ever break through at the very highest level. How hungry is Ortiz really? Guess we'll find out.

California's José Manuel Gómez (11-0, 4 KOs) in an eight-round super featherweight fight against Miami's Daniel Placeres (8-2-1, 7 KOs), Ukraine's Viktor Slavinskyi (10-0-1, 6 KOs) competing in an eight-round super featherweight contest against Mexico's Rigoberto Hermosillo (11-1-1, 8 KOs) and the younger brother of heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder competes as Marsellos Wilder (5-1, 2 KOs) steps in for a six-round cruiserweight bout against Tennessee's Dustin Long (2-1-2, 2 KOs).

The action continues with a pair of Dallas-natives as lightweight Arnold Alejandro (11-0, 10 KOs) battles the Philippines' John Gemino (20-12-1, 10 KOs) for an eight-round duel and featherweight Angel Alejandro (7-0, 4 KOs) steps in for a six-round fight against Mexico's Francisco Javier Rodriguez (5-1, 3 KOs), plus unbeaten Denver-native Shon Mondragon (4-0, 2 KOs) takes on Nicaragua's Juan Centeno (4-3-1, 1 KO) in a six-round super bantamweight affair.

I often wonder if Wilder would have been able to stop the Klitschko brothers in their primes. i think he beats Wlad but not Vitali

Back