Nov.23rd Las Vegas FOX PPV PBC Deontay Wilder vs Luis Ortiz II

I often wonder if Wilder would have been able to stop the Klitschko brothers in their primes. i think he beats Wlad but not Vitali
Vitali would eat these current hw's imo. And i actually think the division is solid right now especially with Usyk, Hunter and probably Gassiev now in the mix

But Vitali just too mean

I often wonder if Wilder would have been able to stop the Klitschko brothers in their primes. i think he beats Wlad but not Vitali

What on earth makes you think he can beat a prime wlad lol. He has literally beaten nobody. Unreal.

What on earth makes you think he can beat a prime wlad lol. He has literally beaten nobody. Unreal.
He caught Tyson Fury, he would catch Wlad, trust and believe it

Wlad would get him out of there before he got caught imo, Wilder is too open and sloppy for Wlads precision boxing. I think its hilarious how WIlder is prancing around acting like hes such a legit champ when hes literally just fighting bums. Standards have dropped so badly, I reckon even the mid 2000s generation would smack the current line up.

FOX has officially taken over as the best in the business in promoting fights. ESPN and DAZN need to take notes. This is HBO 24/7 quality material here

He caught Tyson Fury, he would catch Wlad, trust and believe it
Wladimir and Wilder actually sparred together and they had to send Wilder home, cause Klitschko koed him twice.

figueroa-ceja.jpg

I suspect 3/4 of those viewers forgot to turn off the TV after the football game.
Wilder vs. Ortiz: PBC Fight Camp averaged 2.44m people. According to Nielsen research it served as the most-watched NFL-adjacent program since 2015.
Inside PBC Boxing came on after and did 1.34m.
Good amount of people stayed and watched.

Vitali would eat these current hw's imo. And i actually think the division is solid right now especially with Usyk, Hunter and probably Gassiev now in the mix

But Vitali just too mean

HAHA

well he had the chance but let someone else fight him. Story of wilders career

I completely forgot LSC is fighting tomorrow night. Should be a fun night of boxing.

I think wilder now could beat a version of wlad, but he ain’t beating prime wlad. Fury is the only current HW who id pick to beat prime wlad imo. His size, length and movement would have always been a problem for wlad

Back