Law Notorious RBG

I find it repulsive the so called family values party openly roots for her death.

The "family values" party is against people getting married and having children. The party of "small government" believes the state should intervene and dictate what people can do in their private lives.

I find it repulsive the so called family values party openly roots for her death.

I think that most people on both sides wanted her to retire several year ago. Her health has deteriorated dramatically the past few years, and it's obvious she doesnt much left in the tank. She did her time in public service, left one hell of a legacy. She should be enjoying her few remaining years, not dragging herself through the motions of being on the court. Shes earned her golden years several times over, but I feel that pressure from the left is keeping her in the game far longer than she wants to be.

Sun Tzu is over rated though he aint got nothing on General Tso.
Wasn't he the general that came up with lightly breaded chicken pieces in a piquant sauce?;)

So is this artists rendition the only proof we have that this crypt keeper is alive? Seems about as trust worthy as nasas cgi renderings.

Wasn't he the general that came up with lightly breaded chicken pieces in a piquant sauce?;)

398px-Flickr_preppybyday_4665999863--General_Tso%27s_Chicken.jpg

Dems have to acknowledge that scary truth that she will either die or retire before Trump is gone and he'll appoint another justice lol

Good. Not my favorite justice, but I don't wish ill health on her.

Or retirement. Whichever comes first.
Knowing the vermin the current dems are, unfortunately it'll be the former.

<JagsKiddingMe>

1. Who's "openly rooting for her death"?

2. What in the fuck does hoping someone retires have to do with family values?

The "family values" party is against people getting married and having children. The party of "small government" believes the state should intervene and dictate what people can do in their private lives.

What does that even mean? Neither one of those is true, unless you count killing people or committing crimes just "what you do in your private life".

<JagsKiddingMe>

1. Who's "openly rooting for her death"?

2. What in the fuck does hoping someone retires have to do with family values?

Dxc8OQyVsAIPOVM.jpg

Fox actually ran that fake news in January 2019.

I think that most people on both sides wanted her to retire several year ago. Her health has deteriorated dramatically the past few years, and it's obvious she doesnt much left in the tank. She did her time in public service, left one hell of a legacy. She should be enjoying her few remaining years, not dragging herself through the motions of being on the court. Shes earned her golden years several times over, but I feel that pressure from the left is keeping her in the game far longer than she wants to be.
Ever consider that she actually ENJOYS her job?
What about her makes you think she wants to sit on her ass and watch TV all day? The woman is constantly working. She is an avid exerciser. People were telling her to retire YEARS ago, before Trump, so this isn't just about him.

Not every old person wants to go quietly die in a corner. My grandfather Is a businessman, has plenty of money, but he still is working in his 80's. The idea of retirement and just sitting on my ass all day as I wait for death sounds like hell.
This woman is doing what she loves.
And as long as she is able to do it, she should.

Dxc8OQyVsAIPOVM.jpg

Fox actually ran that fake news in January 2019.
And?

<{vega}>

You are aware that networks have departments that make several variations of graphics to have ready in advance, right? They used to wrong bumper ffs and said it was put up unintentionally immediately after, they didn't "openly root for her death". What is wrong with you?

Not like that's ever happened before.
iu

What does that even mean? Neither one of those is true, unless you count killing people or committing crimes just "what you do in your private life".

Anti-marriage equality, anti-adoption equality, anti-reproductive rights and there are still a dozen states in this country with laws on their books criminalizing same-sex activity between consenting adults more than 15 years after the SCOTUS knocked their teeth out and ruled them unconstitutional.

Anti-marriage equality, anti-adoption equality, anti-reproductive rights and there are still a dozen states in this country with laws on their books criminalizing same-sex activity between consenting adults more than 15 years after the SCOTUS knocked their teeth out and ruled them unconstitutional.
Um, gay sex doesn't produce children, and snuffing out the kid you already made, or "reproductive rights" as you euphemistically put it while intentionally avoiding detail, also doesn't produce children. Nothing you just said is any opposition to parents getting married. Could you also find the last case of consensual gay sex being prosecuted or find anyone saying it should be?

Um, gay sex doesn't produce children

The party's platform is anti-marriage and adoption equality, that's by definition anti-family. It's kind of ironic to bitch and moan about extrovert dykes, flamboyant :eek::eek::eek:s and trannies staging debauch parades but then stand in opposition to equal rights as citizens for those who just want to live 'normal' lives.

and snuffing out the kid you already made or "reproductive rights" as you euphemistically put it while intentionally avoiding detail, also doesn't produce children. Nothing you just said is any opposition to parents getting married.

My stance on that is mostly on account of shitty parents and the overtly negative effect that wields throughout society on the whole in myriad ways. I wouldn't ever consider having my own child aborted (I became a father at 19), and I imagine the majority of would be parents who entertain the thought probably aren't fit to be one. Not to mention a lot of these kids would also be dependent on social welfare programs you don't support. Think, dumbass.

Could you also find the last case of consensual gay sex being prosecuted or find anyone saying it should be

Um, virtually everyday on this subforum? The fact that these states actually take votes on repealing their unenforceable laws dictating what consenting adults are allowed to do in their own homes and yet choose to keep them on their books says everything one needs to know about the message being sent. You can't be prosecuted, you can be harassed and arrested. It's third world level shit.

https://www.usatoday.com/amp/7981025

BATON ROUGE, La. (AP) — A dozen states still have anti-sodomy laws on the books 10 15+ years after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled they are unconstitutional.

One such state is Louisiana, where gay rights groups contend police have used anti-sodomy laws to target gay men. But state lawmakers sided with religious and conservative groups in refusing to repeal the law last week.

The Supreme Court ruled in Lawrence v. Texas in 2003 that it is unconstitutional to bar consensual sex between adults, calling it a violation of the 14th Amendment. Houston police arrested two men for engaging in a sexual act in petitioner Lawrence’s own home. The court ruled that consenting adults have the full right to engage in their conduct without intervention from the government.

Last year, police in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested men for attempted crimes against nature using the anti-sodomy law in a sting operation that caused a national outcry. The district attorney wouldn't bring charges against the arrested men, saying the law was unenforceable.

This led Rep. Patricia Smith, D-Baton Rouge, to file the bill that would repeal Louisiana's anti-sodomy law, saying it would make the system fairer and more efficient.

"We don't need inefficient laws on the books," she said.

Her fellow representatives, however, disagreed and voted 66-27 on April 15 to keep the law in place.

Back