Not too many Jones fans around tonight

I love Jones! THE GOAT! He done smoked your boy and you all butt hurt! THE GOAT!!!

I'm still a Jones fan

I'm still here. Still a Jones fan. Always supporting, like I have since the beginning.

Sherdog has always had a higher number of Jones haters than fans. Sherdog is not Jones friendly. This of course is based upon my perception of Sherdog thread/post activities.

Are other mma forums pro-Jones?

Jones fan right here. Jones fans aren't like Shogun fans, running away when things get tough for their favorite fighter.

Also, this

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

Why you aren't seeing pro-Jones threads is because this is a serious issue and we're waiting to see the results.

Then you have countless threads hating on him.
This was even before the coke/PED's stuff with ridiculous crying excuses like "Jones has too much reach wahhh wahh".

'Where are Jones fans now' makes you look pretty childish.
Like you were sitting around waiting next to the clock for him to mess up.

Plus he still beat your favorite figher. LOL

War Jones! I don't even care about the coke, it would be hypocritical of me to hate on him for it when I also do coke.

You have said this in literally every thread I've lurked on pertaining to Jones. So here's the attention you want so badly to receive for doing coke. We're all very impressed.

Still here.

Difference is there's actually quality threads about potential controversy instead of just pissin and moaning about nothing

This. There's no reason to laugh at you guys and call you butthurt anymore.

As others have said, there's nothing really for Jones fans to say. I mean we have a lot of proof of stuff so it's not going to make a difference if we pretend to ignore it lol. While I'm disappointed about teh coke thing, I really don't give too many shits about it. The PED masking though, it'd really drop my opinion of him a lot, but I'd still be a fan. Unless he's literally been doing this since the beginning or something, I don't think the full truth will come out anyways.

It's bad when even the Jones trolls can't defend

Jones fan right here. Jones fans aren't like Shogun fans, running away when things get tough for their favorite fighter.

Y'all are being just as quiet as when Shogun loses. Don't try to separate your clan from Shogun's. You're all terrible.

Also, Arona is king and never had a legit loss. BTT for life!!!!

Y'all are being just as quiet as when Shogun loses. Don't try to separate your clan from Shogun's. You're all terrible.

Also, Arona is king and never had a legit loss. BTT for life!!!!

463994_o.gif

Arona via TKO (Shogun broke his hands and couldn't continue)

Still here and damn proud. He's the greatest LHW ever.

All you people are fucking sheltered/hypocrites/tools if you think its really a big deal that a 20-something celebrity millionaire up in the VIP bombing a rail off some dime-piece's titties is anything to get worked up about.

Grow some fucking balls.

Still here and damn proud. He's the greatest LHW ever.

All you people are fucking sheltered/hypocrites/tools if you think its really a big deal that a 20-something celebrity millionaire up in the VIP bombing a rail off some dime-piece's titties is anything to get worked up about.

Grow some fucking balls.

"no, but he's a nefarious drug addict!!"

lol

Back