Not too many Jones fans around tonight

I'm still here

JBJ is still lhw champion

JBJ still beat DC and made many eat crow

Lol this thread is pretty much a jones fan Roll call #AndStill

I will still be a fan of watching Jones fight and the drug test won't sour me on that since it wasn't a PED

Jones haters have been so crushed lately they cling to this shit as if it matters and cry about it.....And still...

The big question now is how long has Jones been doping?

How many of his fights are tainted.

I will still be a fan of watching Jones fight and the drug test won't sour me on that since it wasn't a PED

Jones haters have been so crushed lately they cling to this shit as if it matters and cry about it.....And still...

So your're unaware of his T/E levels?

It's bad when even the Jones trolls can't defend

Defend him from what?

Real fans are able to not only root for their guy but also to criticize them when appropriate. To actually analyze a fighter. Otherwise you are just a mindless nutrider.

So your're unaware of his T/E levels?

I am aware of your level of butthurt, you probly refresh this site and news websites every 10 seconds hoping to hear something negative about another person

What a sad existence

I'm an even bigger fan now that he's smoked crack.

Jones fan right here. Jones fans aren't like Shogun fans, running away when things get tough for their favorite fighter.

This.

Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif

And this.

Seems like since he beat their favorite fighters this is the only thing Jones haters can latch on to, him beating himself.

This.

And this.

Seems like since he beat their favorite fighters this is the only thing Jones haters can latch on to, him beating himself.

Jones is such a beast, the guy had to sabotage his own career just to find a challenge.

Just waiting for the shitstorm to subside. Too many discussions happening at once, hard to find a spot to jump in.

I am aware of your level of butthurt, you probly refresh this site and news websites every 10 seconds hoping to hear something negative about another person

What a sad existence

Honestly, this applies to 95 percent of jones haters on this site. They're foaming at the mouths. This is probably the best day of their miserable lives lol

This.

And this.

Nah, this stuff is exactly the reason we don't like the guy. People have always said he's fake and a sh*tty human being. Can't get faker than PED use, hard drug use, and perjury. Also, DUI is fake safe driving.

Defend him from what?

Real fans are able to not only root for their guy but also to criticize them when appropriate. To actually analyze a fighter. Otherwise you are just a mindless nutrider.

A trolls job is stir shit and take a stance but they are unable to in this situation that's what I meant.

"Hey pussy, you still there?"

Lol I'm surprised nobody else pulled out that one, at least on the 1st page. On the real, I'm not a Jones fan, but I can give two shits about the use of cocaine/(strongly supported) potential PED use. I only wish some of his fans could be rational though on the ladder issue and accept the insurmountable evidence that keeps piling up.

Back