Not the first time Jackson/Wink has turned on their own

Cerrones on his way out the sport. Perrys a big name and starting to come up, is business. Gotta keep the money coming in.

this happens at gyms all across the world every week.

It just is magnified because it's Jackson's.

- Diego was at 170. They brought in GSP

-Rashad and Jardine at 205. Brought in Jon Jones

- Arvloski and Travis Browne at Heavyweight. Bring in Overeem

- Cerrone at 155/170. Platinum Mike Perry comes in
This is dumb. Lots of gyms have fighters from the same weight classes. Did tristar turn on gsp because they let Rory in?

Man I still remember how hurt Arlovski looked when the subject was brought up around the Overeem fight

The most shocking thing about all this is that no Sherdogger has made the "Cowboy was never my friend" joke yet.

Platinum Mike Perry is so cool that the entire gym turned on Cowboy within minutes.

So yes, I know the story.
Whos even training there anymore? Condit is at Tristar, JJ is training at hes garrage, Waterson built her own thing, Overeem trains all over the place. This gym has become a place where fighters go to get sparring is my impression, not to get coached for life.

Only a matter of time before Wink ditches Holly for a new teenager.

Mike Perry is a man who mimes on Instagram to shitty music for this alone no one should ever have him in their gym

God i hope cerrone headkicks perry into unconsciousness ,jackson wink seem like shady mfers

What about Koschek!?!?
the homie left on his own, partly over his own personal issues with Javi.. had nothing to do with gym loyalty though. Plus, he had bought a lot of property down in the Fresno/Tulare/Visalia area, while at AKA. Bob was still training him after he left. Bob would drive down to Fresno three times a week on avg, just to hold mitts, train, game plan and talk with Kos. Kos was a huge reason why many AKA fighters were and still are, sponsored by Dethrone Clothing. Fitch, Rumble and Maynard, never stopped training with Kos, once Kos left. They would still go down and get in some training with him when possible.. Thompson as going down to Fresno for awhile too, once Kos left.

Back