Not the first time Jackson/Wink has turned on their own

The rashad jones and Jardine was kinda fucked up . Them Early dudes helped establish the name literally help build the program

Having more than one fighter in the same weight class in the gym is a good thing. The problem is Jackson wink can't be professional about it and always puts all their eggs in one basket while basically telling the other guys to hit the road

Every gym should only allow one fighter per division? That sounds like a very bad business model.

The issue isn't training multiple fighters from the same division. The issue is Jackson wink will throw you over the bridge if another talent joins the gym and they have the potential to make them even more money.

Yes. He basically left right after jbj beat bader for the sheetle tot... Or right before crushing Shogun... Sometin like dat
I could definitely be remembering wrong, but I think he left after Jones won the title because Jackson said he would corner Jones if they fought. But again, I might be wrong.

When Dana does it, it's capitalism and business, and people need to get over it. This gym does it and they are scum of the earth. Sherdog and it's fucking AGENDAS.

Loyalty is something that some people believe in, and others dont.

So, what is your point??... That loyalty is like soft tacos?? some like them and others don't?? Sorry sir, that doesn't apply here ...:rolleyes:.

Props for the rare Jardine mention. Respect.

oDW_CNjJ8itn8VNNyDkvaUCRnyfoEQKHKUZxT-7Jb2pKVGdPnK7f1B74BptMhVR6EWf8HR62xM-eQPTKlpxdijg2=w300-h197-nc

Ceronne is a bum who's is butthurt that his camp lost interest in him.

Boo f-ing hoo.

They will turn on Jones too one day if he ever comes back. Mark my words

If by "turning on Jones," you mean bring in other LHW fighters, then they've already done plenty of times since Rashad left.

This thread is fucking ridiculous.

What MMA camp only has one fighter per weight class?

If by "turning on Jones," you mean bring in other LHW fighters, then they've already done plenty of times since Rashad left.

This thread is fucking ridiculous.

What MMA camp only has one fighter per weight class?

By your logic, Cowboy is the ridiculous one for crying about it.

Nobody knows for sure whether they actually said he couldn't train there

This is one thing I really respect out of Conor

~DaViD~

Why? Because he feels loyal to a gym that will always be vested in his interests?

This is a fucking business not some type of chivalric order. Fighters have to do what is best for them in the long run.

If he's comfortable staying at SBG with that stable of obnoxious losers who are trying to mimic him, good for him. Not everybody else is in an optimal position with their team.

Conor attacking Dillashaw for being at odds with TAM was ridiculous at the time, and it's especially stupid now considering how everything worked out.

Back