Not one pro is picking Conor in the rematch...

GregorMcConor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Look at this video. I've noticed this seems to be the opinion with fighters everywhere whenever someone asks their opinion. Is this what they actually believe or are they just hating on Conor now that he lost? I have a fond memory of an overwhelming majority of fighters picking Conor in the first fight.

And they say us fans are fickle...

[yt]

That's probably because Canor sucks and can only beat up on manlets

I would destroy Canor in a streetfight btw

Condit picked Conor and Woodley...

He's only half right.

I think a lot of it is jealousy. Here's this outspoken Irishman making millions and millions of dollars, while they're make 50,000 k per fight. Hard not to be bitter, I imagine.

Look at this video. I've noticed this seems to be the opinion with fighters everywhere whenever someone asks their opinion. Is this what they actually believe or are they just hating on Conor now that he lost? I have a fond memory of an overwhelming majority of fighters picking Conor in the first fight.

And they say us fans are fickle...

[yt]

Did you not watch the first fight?

By what logic would anyone pick Conor?

Only fluffers will be picking Conor and living in fantasy.

Condit did.

And barely any of the ufc fighters picked Conor against Aldo.

Because all the pros know that it is a shit fight,ridiculous,meaningless and pointless.

War Nate!

I think a lot of it is jealousy. Here's this outspoken Irishman making millions and millions of dollars, while they're make 50,000 k per fight. Hard not to be bitter, I imagine.

And that's why Woodley is getting his money fights.

Before the first Diaz fight, a lot of people on Sherdog (including myself) were saying that Conor should have never left 145. Conor was built to dominate 145 and lose at every other weight class. I made a lot of Vcash betting on Nate Diaz that night.

Because Conor was beat and finished by a man who trained 10 days for the fight who now has a full camp.

But there's also watching the first fight and knowing that Diaz will be better prepared for the rematch.

That goes a long way, too.

Condit did, and Im pretty sure that Bisping did

pro fighters are no better at picking winners than sherdoggers.

and to sherdoggers, all fighters are only as good as their last fight. if they won their last one they are goat, if they lost they were overated

this is how it is. learn to embrace it

You just lost all your credibility

I'm 203-0 in streetfights and played high school JV basketball (A-level athlete). Read it and weep.

Oh and I'm not a manlet. So Canor literally has zero chance.

Bisping and Condit think Conor wins the rematch. The guys on this video pick Nate. We will find out in three weeks who is right.

Interesting thing about Condit he picked Woodley to win against Lawlor. Hes got 1 out of 2 picks right so far.

Back