Not one pro is picking Conor in the rematch...

Nate is the sensible pick based off what happened in the last fight. I was a little surprised to see it 100% unanimous though. Usually there is someone that picks the underdog to try and look clever if the upset happens. If the last fight was a fair representation of Conor's gas tank it is hard to make a case for picking him against someone as durable as Nate in a 5 round fight.

Nate is gonna made McTapper do what he does best and that's quit.

#GUERNICAbless

I'm 203-0 in streetfights and played high school JV basketball (A-level athlete). Read it and weep.

Oh and I'm not a manlet. So Canor literally has zero chance.
Anybody who calls smaller men manlets is a mental midget! Every fight that I've ever been in the smaller men have always been the tougher guys . I'm obviously not saying just because someone is small that they are alway going to be tougher than the big guy I'm just saying that big guys tend to be pussies

Didn't know that. That's interesting. He did fight both of those guys and probably had his reasons to see it go as it did. Did he mention why he believes Conor takes the rematch?
I honestly can't remember. There's a video of it out there in the aether, though.

You can see why they're picking Nate, though. Nate won the first one ten days removed from drinking on a boat in Mexico.

But its not just that Nate won, its how Nate won. Nate looked bad at the beginning of that fight and took probably the best shots that Conor has ever landed in the Octagon and stayed in there. Its not like Conor didn't have every opportunity to win this fight but he couldn't do it despite his best efforts. So I can see why people think that Nate will win. He had every disadvantage in the first fight and still won, so now on a more level playing field it makes sense that people think he'll win again.

conor will win mark my words

also it was really awkward when gus didnt understand the question at all lmao 1:20

These pro's know their shit, especially after the first fight. I'm picking Nate too, will be a very easy win.

The first fight showed Diaz has a way better chin than McGregor is used to. Cardio was lightyears difference as well. 10 day camp and not puffing one bit. Full camp is going to be obnoxious. I am more a fan McGregor than Diaz but McGregor can not handle the size and reach difference. I would rather see this fight at LW would make so much more sense IMO.

You can see why they're picking Nate, though. Nate won the first one ten days removed from drinking on a boat in Mexico.

But its not just that Nate won, its how Nate won. Nate looked bad at the beginning of that fight and took probably the best shots that Conor has ever landed in the Octagon and stayed in there. Its not like Conor didn't have every opportunity to win this fight but he couldn't do it despite his best efforts. So I can see why people think that Nate will win. He had every disadvantage in the first fight and still won, so now on a more level playing field it makes sense that people think he'll win again.

Agreed

I'd take this kind of bluster seriously if you posted a large wager on Nate.
What bluster? I'm just stating the facts. Conor gased 6 minutes into the fight and got his ass handed to him by a guy coming in on little over a week's notice. Now with his train derailed, his momentum broken, and his aura vanished, he's gonna take all that pressure on his shoulders again, and fight the same guy, only this time that guy gets 4 months to prepare, and now has all the confidence and momentum that he took from him.

A lot can happen in a fight, but there's a very good reason why most intelligent people are picking Nate.

Wow 2? A whole 2 fighters picked Mcgregor!?! That's incredible
how many people picked Woodley before the fight with Lawler? How many picked Valentina to beat Holly? lets not pretend like the pro's always get it right

how many people picked Woodley before the fight with Lawler? How many picked Valentina to beat Holly? lets not pretend like the pro's always get it right
They got it on the money for THIS one though.

How many were picking Nate to beat Conor? Oh wait.....

Everyone always picks the winner of the last fight. It's easy to just pick whoever won last because that's all that is on your mind.

Maybe because they just fought and Nate won on like 8 days notice. Conor gassed in 2 rounds because he hit nate with everything he had and it wasn't enough. Logic says he loses a rematch where Nate has a full fight camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back