PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 6pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of fun, everyone is happy because @BroRogan soccer team won. Its a great day so far for us 3

6972152_6d402.gif

@BroRogan grats on team dinoballers winning

Cheers friends! Mood this afternoon

1080051-imgw968.jpg

@GreenGorilla ;)

I'm not sure, but I think Jose Aldo is the only fighter on the card that has a biopic about them.

Gotta agree. Not only based on a top flight performance, but the Islam call out, after his UFC debut, leads me to believe that he is very confident in his ability. Will watch his fights with interest, moving forward
I mean he made that guy look like a total Jabron. No one should doubt the confidence of a guy like this. He looks like he has insane reflexes speed and treacherous fast twitch improvised attacks

Hearing man tell the crowd to "find Jesus" after beating the living shit out of another human, gets me every time. <lol>

I used to hate it because …I mean, is this really the time? After you scrambled and battered a man’s skull and brains? Now is the time to preach and proselytize?

But then I matured and realized that Jesus is actually on the Just Bleed Council. And there are various Jesus’ s. There’s Brazilian jesus, Salt Lake City Mormon Jesus, hillbilly Jesus, etc. and they are big supporters of the just bleed god council. They bless our bum lives with wonderful luxurious memorial violence. Just bleed bless.

I still don’t understand Jon Jones Jesus. But whatever.

Point is, Jesus is totally Just Bleed. If I hear a fighter is heavy into Jesus, I’m expecting violence.

Idk wtf happened to Rory though. He must’ve subscribed to hippie Jesus.

Last edited:
What a card so far. We've got two women trained by Cyborg who fell asleep on each other, and a dude begging for me to fuck his wife.

What a sport this is!!!!

Damn just went in the kitchen and realized I left the stove on with the empty pan cooking for like 10 minutes, lol

Don’t want to burn down my brand new crib I just purchased

:eek: 🚬 <{titihmm}>

I used to hate it because …I mean, is this really the time? After you scrambled and battered a man’s skull and brains? Now is the time to preach and proselytize?

But then I matured and realized that Jesus is actually on the Just Bleed Council. And there are various Jesus’ s. There’s Brazilian jesus, Salt Lake City Mormon Jesus, hillbilly Jesus, etc. and they are big supporters and of the just bleed god council.

I still don’t understand Jon Jones Jesus. But whatever.

Point is, Jesus is totally Just Bleed. If I hear a fighter is heavy into Jesus, I’m expecting violence.

Idk wtf happened to Rory though. He must’ve subscribed to hippie Jesus.

Back