not impressed

1260445289_panda-slide.gif

Awww!

Would definitely cuddle

I know it sounds like hate but I agree about the fight but the fighters themselves are still terrific. I'm still confused how the fight ended up so sloppy...

I agree with TS....from a technical perspective and conditioning it was horrible. I couldnt believe my eyes that thats suppose to be the elite of the elite of HW in the best time of MMA

It was one fight you can't judge too much from it

Also jds was a zombie after the 1st he showed heart by going on

I agree with TS....from a technical perspective and conditioning it was horrible. I couldnt believe my eyes that thats suppose to be the elite of the elite of HW in the best time of MMA

thank you, I am not trying to belittle anybody, that was a great fight but when you compare heavyweights technique and conditioning to the rest of the divisions it just doesn't hold up

same as when you compare male and female mma skill level

doesn't make it right or wrong, good or bad, it's just what it is, it's still fun to watch, just making an honest observation

But he still has a dominant win over one of the baddest dudes on the planet who is also the only person to beat him /thread

And I'm a huge Jds supporter

Adorable

What do you call it, when you just grab someone from the north position, and fling them in front of you, from your back?

panda.gif

"Bitch, I'm enjoying bamboo! Back the fuck up!"

This should be trained more. I bet Cecil Peoples would give mad points for it.

Also

A Tibetan Myth

One Tibetan legend focuses on how the Giant Pandas got their unique color markings.

Long, long ago, the Giant Pandas lived in the high mountains of Tibet. Their fur was completely snow white. They were friends with young shepherdesses, who watched their flock in the mountains around their village.

One day a mother and her cub were playing with the shepherdesses and their flock when a strong and hungry leopard attacked the cub. The shepherdesses tried to save the cub but were unsuccessful and the leopard killed them.

All the Giant Pandas in the area were very sad and held a memorial service for the shepherdesses and to remember their sacrifice for the cub. The local custom in the mountains was to cover your arms with ashes to honor the deceased.

The Giant Pandas wept. They wiped their eyes with their paws, covered their ears to block the sounds of crying and hugged each for comfort. The ashes blackened their fur. The Giant Pandas did not wash the black off their fur as a constant reminder of the girls.

Adorable

What do you call it, when you just grab someone from the north position, and fling them in front of you, from your back?

panda.gif

This should be trained more. I bet Cecil Peoples would give mad points for it.

Slick move, but you gotta give credit to those Asian bears, they don't give a damn about weight differences.

Cain only had 2-3 sloppy tda, all the rest were good. Give me a break. But I will agree that the technique in HW is a bit inferior to the lower classes. It's always been that way. It's why i think Bones takes the best eventually. And this is coming from a huge Cain fan. I hope Cain holds on to it until he fights Bones, and I hope that's not for a few years.

Maybe if JDS didn't grab the fence as much then Cain would have got him down more times.

A Tibetan Myth

One Tibetan legend focuses on how the Giant Pandas got their unique color markings.

Long, long ago, the Giant Pandas lived in the high mountains of Tibet. Their fur was completely snow white. They were friends with young shepherdesses, who watched their flock in the mountains around their village.

One day a mother and her cub were playing with the shepherdesses and their flock when a strong and hungry leopard attacked the cub. The shepherdesses tried to save the cub but were unsuccessful and the leopard killed them.

All the Giant Pandas in the area were very sad and held a memorial service for the shepherdesses and to remember their sacrifice for the cub. The local custom in the mountains was to cover your arms with ashes to honor the deceased.

The Giant Pandas wept. They wiped their eyes with their paws, covered their ears to block the sounds of crying and hugged each for comfort. The ashes blackened their fur. The Giant Pandas did not wash the black off their fur as a constant reminder of the girls.

Now that's even more awesome.

Slick move, but you gotta give credit to those Asian bears, they don't give a damn about weight differences.

Well, when you eat shit that is barely more nutritious than toilet paper; cutting weight is not something you are going to be interested in

tumblr_m4a64pI2yF1rvh7eeo1_500.jpg

It's a weight cutting day? How 'bout no?

Much of the food that a giant panda eats is not digested. An adult giant panda in the spring can produce about 62 pounds of droppings in 24 hours.e

Well, when you eat shit that is barely more nutritious than toilet paper; cutting weight is not something you are going to be interested in

Although 99% of their diet is bamboo, a panda

Open weight panda tournament.

Some ground and pound action!
article-0-14AACD0E000005DC-604_964x622.jpg

Back