not impressed

rowdy bec

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cain's takedowns were sloppy as hell, some of the worst telegraphed takedown attempts I have seen in a while, even after he had jds hurt he had trouble taking him down

and what's with people saying that jds has this 'great boxing'? I loled when his corner kept telling him to keep his hands up, did his trainers miss the last 5 years where he spends the entire fight with hands by his waist

he's been getting away with it until now but it was bound to catch up with him

fun fight, but pure amateur hour from technical perspective

if this is the best heavyweight division has to offer then it has a long ways to go

don't get me wrong I loved the fight for semi-technical brawl that it was, but let's be honest

Not that I totally agree, but my 5 y/o neice could of rnc'd JDS after round 1...

with your thread performance???

Wow, and using a female fighter as your username.

Weaksauce

This thread is now about pandas, since they're adorable creatures. Why do they have those black rings around their eyes?

mother-baby.jpg

cain's takedowns were sloppy as hell, some of the worst telegraphed takedown attempts I have seen in a while, even after he had jds hurt he had trouble taking him down

Cain's takedowns were extremely effective against a fighter widely considered to have some of the best TDD in MMA. Think about that for a moment. If they were sloppy, they were sloppily awesome.

This thread is now about pandas, since they're adorable creatures. Why do they have those black rings around their eyes?

mother-baby.jpg

True true.

But don't lean back against their cages. Might get your asshole ripped open...

Um...I wonder if the REAL Rowdy Bec would like someone using her name for this foolishness

Call it sloppy or whatever Cain got JDS down, beat him up standing up and he thoroughly exposed his lack of cardio.

NOBODY else has done that.

You try to take down a 239 lbs monster repeatedly, and see how good you look.

You try to stop a machine from taking you down, and see how high your hands are up.

Let a 155-205 fight one of them, and see how long they last.

mother-baby.jpg

They have those dark rings around their eyes because they messed with Cain Velasquez..

and what's with people saying that jds has this 'great boxing'? I loled when his corner kept telling him to keep his hands up, did his trainers miss the last 5 years where he spends the entire fight with hands by his waist

if this is the best heavyweight division has to offer then it has a long ways to go

don't get me wrong I loved the fight for semi-technical brawl that it was, but let's be honest

You can't discredit JDS's boxing, because it wasn't a boxing fight ... it's easy for boxers because they don't have to worry about kicks or being taken down .... that's why their boxing defence naturally looks better than MMA fighters ....

McKayla we all know how hard you are to please. but that dosent change that Cain is the new champ

Cain is a wrestler who cares what his takedown attempts look like they worked

And jds is an amazing boxer his hands were down because he was scared of Cain shooting on him. 9 out of 10 people would say that Cain would win this with wrestling not striking

They are by far the best in the division if you think otherwise then never start another thread

0/10

I agree with TS....from a technical perspective and conditioning it was horrible. I couldnt believe my eyes that thats suppose to be the elite of the elite of HW in the best time of MMA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back