not impressed

Nap time for me, see ya fellas.

pandabear1.jpg

I don't think it was really about landing every takedown to Cain, it was about making Junior work the whole time and keeping constant pressure. In that sense he was very successful, he wore him out in less than one round.

That might excuse some of the failed TDAs, but frolicking out of weak ankle grabs doesn't seem like it took a lot out of JDS. So what's the excuse for those?

That might excuse some of the failed TDAs, but frolicking out of weak ankle grabs doesn't seem like it took a lot out of JDS. So what's the excuse for those?

He's got the belt, what excuse does he need?

Who gives a fuck coach.....how many titles you have?

cain's takedowns were sloppy as hell, some of the worst telegraphed takedown attempts I have seen in a while, even after he had jds hurt he had trouble taking him down

and what's with people saying that jds has this 'great boxing'? I loled when his corner kept telling him to keep his hands up, did his trainers miss the last 5 years where he spends the entire fight with hands by his waist

he's been getting away with it until now but it was bound to catch up with him

fun fight, but pure amateur hour from technical perspective

if this is the best heavyweight division has to offer then it has a long ways to go

don't get me wrong I loved the fight for semi-technical brawl that it was, but let's be honest

cain's takedowns were sloppy as hell, some of the worst telegraphed takedown attempts I have seen in a while, even after he had jds hurt he had trouble taking him down

and what's with people saying that jds has this 'great boxing'? I loled when his corner kept telling him to keep his hands up, did his trainers miss the last 5 years where he spends the entire fight with hands by his waist

he's been getting away with it until now but it was bound to catch up with him

fun fight, but pure amateur hour from technical perspective

if this is the best heavyweight division has to offer then it has a long ways to go

don't get me wrong I loved the fight for semi-technical brawl that it was, but let's be honest

I agree, in the first round Cain seemed to be stumbling on most of his takedowns and JDS started blocking punches with his face after he got cracked.
JDS reminded me of Chuck Liddel, good on the offence, but they never keep their hands up and both are ko's waiting to happen, as we all saw in Chuck's last fights.
It was a fun fight, but not technical at all.

Back