not impressed

Pandas.

PandaBabyExam16_620x465.jpg

Cain may have looked sloppy, but, JDS looked WAYYYYYY worse. JDS fought on instinct alone.

Simply put... JDS has never been put to a test like this before, ever. So we don't know what other fighters might look like against him in the same situation, which is hard to ever believe because he is SO GOOD.

We do however know that Cain has the best cardio in the HW division. By saying his take downs are sloppy, is the same as saying JDS is a sloppy bum that can't defend himself, which he isn't.

cain's takedowns were sloppy as hell, some of the worst telegraphed takedown attempts I have seen in a while, even after he had jds hurt he had trouble taking him down

and what's with people saying that jds has this 'great boxing'? I loled when his corner kept telling him to keep his hands up, did his trainers miss the last 5 years where he spends the entire fight with hands by his waist

he's been getting away with it until now but it was bound to catch up with him

fun fight, but pure amateur hour from technical perspective

if this is the best heavyweight division has to offer then it has a long ways to go

don't get me wrong I loved the fight for semi-technical brawl that it was, but let's be honest

Alistair, is that U ?

I knew this would be a white belt thread

likewise. Horrible thread title did not disappoint with equally horrible and completely off base thread material from yet another awesome white belt poster.

0/10

More than half of newborn pandas die from diseases or from being accidentally crushed by their mothers.e

More than half of newborn pandas die from diseases or from being accidentally crushed by their mothers.e

I was having a good time, and then you go and post something like that.
sad-panda.jpg

Cain only had 2-3 sloppy tda, all the rest were good. Give me a break.

Or I could just give you numbers. 33 TDAs, 11 successful TDs by Velasquez. Bearing in mind that JDS was seemingly running on fumes the entire fight, and doing minimal damage, and TDs are supposed to be one of Velasquez's best weapons, I'd say that's pretty sloppy.

cain's takedowns were sloppy as hell, some of the worst telegraphed takedown attempts I have seen in a while, even after he had jds hurt he had trouble taking him down

and what's with people saying that jds has this 'great boxing'? I loled when his corner kept telling him to keep his hands up, did his trainers miss the last 5 years where he spends the entire fight with hands by his waist

he's been getting away with it until now but it was bound to catch up with him

fun fight, but pure amateur hour from technical perspective

if this is the best heavyweight division has to offer then it has a long ways to go

don't get me wrong I loved the fight for semi-technical brawl that it was, but let's be honest

32689506.jpg

Perhaps you should show them a thing or two...

I don't think it was really about landing every takedown to Cain, it was about making Junior work the whole time and keeping constant pressure. In that sense he was very successful, he wore him out in less than one round.

Koalas are cool, and deserve their own thread, perhaps one of the other shitty whitebelt threads, should be made about Koalas' instead now..

Lead the way with a link.

I also am always good for a clumsy/goofy cat gif thread

srsly

Back