Not a mask to be seen in the arena...

We get tested every week at my work place. I'm hoping for a false positive so I can get a 10 day paid time off.

As bad as it might be in a fight arena, riding on an airline flight would be worse. I won't do that.

I guess if you want to risk being in intensive care ....

I find it funny that people refuse to take a vaccine that has been tested over 6 billion times vs. a bunch of experimental treatments that no one can prove yet have any real effect. That's some quality irony right there

The logical find it funny that people accept a vaccine that hasn't existed long enough to know if there is a possibility of long term side affects. :)

Most people don't require any treatment aside from rest nor do they end up in intensive care. Those are extremes that and consist of < 1% of cases...

The logical find it funny that people accept a vaccine that hasn't existed long enough to know if there is a possibility of long term side affects. :)

Most people don't require any treatment aside from rest nor do they end up in intensive care. Those are extremes that and consist of < 1% of cases...

Frankly if it wasn't incredibly contagious I wouldn't care if people got vaccinated or not. I had COVID earlier this year before I qualified for the vaccine and it wasn't fun. However my bigger worry was infecting my mother or grandmother, both of which are high risk.

Isn't it funny how when the vaccines that pretty much every kid in North America gets in school came out, there was little push back despite them being "unproven"?

Pretty funny that a state like Texas created a mandate for the HPV vaccine in 2007....

Considering the FDA approved the HPV vaccine in 2006 that was only one year of approval before becoming mandated in a state that is currently trying to block mandatory COVID vaccines.

Imagine that....

Isn't it funny how when the vaccines that pretty much every kid in North America gets in school came out, there was little push back despite them being "unproven"?

Pretty funny that a state like Texas created a mandate for the HPV vaccine in 2007....

Considering the FDA approved the HPV vaccine in 2006 that was only one year of approval before becoming mandated in a state that is currently trying to block mandatory COVID vaccines.

Imagine that....

FDA approved in 2006 but created in 1991. Are you being intentionally misleading or just uninformed? Not an attack, just a question.

In 1991, Frazer and Zhou’s findings were first presented to the scientific community. After seven years of design and testing, the first human trials for the vaccine, named Gardasil, were completed. This vaccine prevented four high-risk HPV types (HPV 6, 11, 16, and 18), which would target over 70% of cervical cancer cases. In 2006, following extensive clinical trials which found the vaccine to provide almost 100% protection against HPV 16 and 18, the vaccine was approved for use by Australia and the USA, and by 2007 the vaccine was approved in 80 countries.

https://www.nomancampaign.org/post/the-history-of-the-hpv-vaccine

FDA approved in 2006 but created in 1991. Are you being intentionally misleading or just uninformed? Not an attack, just a question.

In 1991, Frazer and Zhou’s findings were first presented to the scientific community. After seven years of design and testing, the first human trials for the vaccine, named Gardasil, were completed. This vaccine prevented four high-risk HPV types (HPV 6, 11, 16, and 18), which would target over 70% of cervical cancer cases. In 2006, following extensive clinical trials which found the vaccine to provide almost 100% protection against HPV 16 and 18, the vaccine was approved for use by Australia and the USA, and by 2007 the vaccine was approved in 80 countries.

https://www.nomancampaign.org/post/the-history-of-the-hpv-vaccine

I read the same article, that wasn't my point at all.

States like Texas are against mandating vaccines and yet they do mandate vaccines, just not the ones that democrats are endorsing.

The reason the COVID vaccine was approved so quickly was because of the epidemic. HPV hasn't shut down the world economy or forced people to work from their homes for a year and a half.

I read the same article, that wasn't my point at all.

States like Texas are against mandating vaccines and yet they do mandate vaccines, just not the ones that democrats are endorsing.

The reason the COVID vaccine was approved so quickly was because of the epidemic. HPV hasn't shut down the world economy or forced people to work from their homes for a year and a half.

I don't want to offend you but your logic is strange. Texas wasn't part of my conversation. Why are you fixated on them. Aren't you from Toronto?

Funny as hell you just said that...I live in northern NJ and the last hurricane (Ida) rolled through about 2 weeks ago.

Had to come back and read this again. I remember when you said NJ was hit by the Hurricane I couldn't understand how it stayed strong that high up. Was talking to a crew of bucket trucks yesterday who got here 3 weeks ago. Orange Optima trucks, they said we came from NJ and a bunch of stuff was flooding up there from the storm, It's too damn hot here, there's too many mosquitoes and everyone has a gun. <45>
Thanks for sending them.

Imagine being afraid of a virus that’s no deadlier than the flu? Remember when no one worried about the flu every year? Oh that’s right. The news didn’t spam it 24:7

Don't go to Sherdog threads for advice about COVID, too many mouth breathing morons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back