Not a mask to be seen in the arena...

Dirge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Curious are they requiring proof of double vaccination for live attendance or have they basically just said fuck it?

My company just pushed our back to office date out another couple of months in the US and Canada because of the delta variant and yet I have to chuckle at the crowd.

Proof mask make poor cards. Nothing can happen to turn this into a bad card, from this point forward. Damn good fights!

Now that it's treatable, the mortality rate is so low that it doesn't justify anyone taking note...

I guess if you want to risk being in intensive care ....

I find it funny that people refuse to take a vaccine that has been tested over 6 billion times vs. a bunch of experimental treatments that no one can prove yet have any real effect. That's some quality irony right there

If you really pay attention you notice one here and there...no idea if they required some form of vaccine proof/testing.

Proof mask make poor cards. Nothing can happen to turn this into a bad card, from this point forward. Damn good fights!
Read this as the harmless little girls are coming out.
Challenge accepted.

I guess if you want to risk being in intensive care ....

I find it funny that people refuse to take a vaccine that has been tested over 6 billion times vs. a bunch of experimental treatments that no one can prove yet have any real effect. That's some quality irony right there
Getting out of bed is a risk isn't it?

lol you think I actually care? Not to be insensitive but it seems like COVID is weeding out the dumb ones for us.
Cared enough to make a thread about it. Idiot.

LOL at all this no mask if your vaccinated shit...you can still get it, you can still spread it if vaccinated, don't understand the double standard. Either make people wear masks or don't. You think an arena full of "JUST BLEAD" motherfuckers are gonna wear masks? hahaha
Enjoy the fights

Cared enough to make a thread about it. Idiot.

I was commenting on the lack of masks in the arena.

Don't like my commentary? Try not being in my thread and perhaps go fuck yourself in the process?

LOL at all this no mask if your vaccinated shit...you can still get it, you can still spread it if vaccinated, don't understand the double standard. Either make people wear masks or don't. You think an arena full of "JUST BLEAD" motherfuckers are gonna wear masks? hahaha
Enjoy the fights

Ya I know. The vaccine helps but masking and creating space would be better. Of course the UFC wants the biggest gate possible and gives zero fucks about health measures which is why they were holding cards in Florida aka the dumbest place on the planet.

I was commenting on the lack of masks in the arena.

Don't like my commentary? Try not being in my thread and perhaps go fuck yourself in the process?
Your thread! Public forum, crybaby bitch!

lol you think I actually care? Not to be insensitive but it seems like COVID is weeding out the dumb ones for us.
Care enough to start a thread, care even more to add you work for a company who is scared to bring their employees back to office. If you need to rely on a vaccination and job that will keep you home....guess you are smarter than those who are out living.

Back