North African youth soccer team sent home after sexually assaulting Swedish girls

As an Australian I refrain from commenting on the grounds I will get banned

I updated my post with the stats for black Americans. I listed whites because they were the majority. My point, was that every race commits sexual assault, it is not an inherent Muslim flaw because of their culture. That is totally ridiculous.

Most victims of rape are assaulted by members of their own race. Something like 90% of them.

Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men (who presumably develop a conscience afterwards) are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery.

Quran
Quran (2:282) - Establishes that a woman's testimony is worth only half that of a man's in court (there is no "he said/she said" gridlock in Islam).

If you don't think that the Muslim 3% population of Sweden committing more than 50% of the rapes isn't problematic, I don't know what to tell you.
And this isn't new, this goes back to the 80's.

a 1996 report by the BRÅ did break down rate of rape convictions by country of origin, using data from 1985 to 1989 it found particularly high rates of rape convictions among certain immigrant groups. After controlling for age, sex and place of residence, the highest rates were for individuals born in North Africa (Algeria, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia), Italy, and Iraq who were convicted of rape at rates of 17.5, 16.5 and 12.5 times the native Swedish rate respectively.

A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/23/s...apital-of-the-west-japan-didnt/#ixzz4FfKUZ0am

WELCOME TO SWEDEN!!!!

sweden-rape.jpg

5905017_orig.jpg

foto3-1.jpg

3e8e871e71c888c5c920a74df79349c6.jpg

rape-victim.jpg

Last edited:
Terrible. In before racist remarks of course.
And that is very sad.

I know some Iraqi "Christians" at my job(really atheists) who are so great and caring, and it ruins it for them all.

American sexual assault stats:

*75% of perpetrators know the victim
*53% of perpetrators are white
*27% of perpetrators are black

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

Sexual assault is not a Muslim issue, it's an everybody issue. If you find that the news source that you subscribe to only mentions rape when it's a Muslim, that says a lot about your news source.

Send your daughter to a school full of Muslim immigrants.

Post the results.

Sexual assault is not a Muslim issue, it's an everybody issue. If you find that the news source that you subscribe to only mentions rape when it's a Muslim, that says a lot about your news source.

Perfect example of how regressives try to deflect the issue.

First of all, we're not talking about the USA, we're talking about Sweden in this case.

Second of all, the question is being put forward that maybe Muslim males view blonde women as being more valuable, so they are more of a target for abuse. Put it his way, who's more likely to face sexual assault... a black-as-coal African woman, or a platinum blonde white woman? Which one is a gang of Muslims, looking to assault a woman, more likely to choose? We all know the answer.

Third of all, rape in the USA is actually recorded, as it is in Europe. In the Muslim world however, rape is NOT recorded. It's not seen as a big deal. Women in the Muslim world, if they are out on their own, are NOT viewed as victims if they are raped. They are viewed as worthless whores who shouldn't have been out without a male partner.

Fourth of all, no one claimed sexual assault is only a Muslim issue, so why did you say that?

As an Australian I refrain from commenting on the grounds I will get banned
What does being Austrian have to do with getting teh hammer?

Fourth of all, no one claimed sexual assault is only a Muslim issue, so why did you say that?
because he thought that constructing a strawman, then tearing it down right infront of us would prove to us that muslims aren't that bad.

No they where literally from North Africa, a team just here for a tournament.
Yeah, that was the joke. Rapists from North Africa seem to be the demographic Sweden and Germany want living in their country.#notall

Sexual assault is not a Muslim issue. If you find that the news source that you subscribe to only mentions rape when it's a Muslim, that says a lot about your news source.

Neither the BJS, nor the FBI, nor the US census gather data on Arabs specifically. It's easy to defend non-existent data.

What we do know from the statistics however is that blacks, as usual, are multiple times more likely to be rapists proportionately to the 13% of the population they represent. And anyone who cares about the safety of their children more than flattering their ego with virtue signalling should teach their daughters this statistic so they adjust their situational alertness accordingly.

How is that even a misinterpretation? Muhammad is the greatest example of human morality and every good Muslim needs to follow his path

As with most things in Qu'ran, the original quote is very unclear on what sort of "temptation" Muhammad's associate is refusing from, great enough to refuse Jihad from the Prophet. It is only some of the hadiths that apparently give the background to the story as Muhammad wanting to offer "blonde" women as prizes to his soldiers, while others describe it as a purely preventive military conquest.

Either way, I can see why someone could get the wrong (or potentially right) idea.

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : " اغزوا تبوك تغنموا بنات الأصفر ونساء الروم " فقال الجد : ائذن لنا , ولا تفتنا بالنساء

"The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: "Agzoa Tabuk Ngnamwa yellow and Roman women Girls," the grandfather said: 'Let us not Fna women" (Google translator comes up with this)

Another person from another forum filled out the blanks:

"The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) said: 'Invade Tabuk, take (?) blonde (or yellow) girls and women of Rome. Then he said, with seriousness, (something else about the women)."

http://quran.al-islam.com/Loader.aspx?pageid=215

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the stat's that show whites being even remotely proportional in number of sexual assaults include those they're both drunk but the guy was somehow guilty of a sex crime type of idiocy.

What has rape / sexual assaults in America got to do with Western Europe?

Who said rape was a Muslim only issue . The unavoidable fact is that Islamic culture is very conservative and views Western society as morally corrupt and Western women as promiscuous . Islamic culture also has a big problem with dehumanizing non-Muslims. The Quran gives Muslims the legitimacy to abuse non-Muslims. You can't escape the fact that large number of Muslim males assaulted women in Europe . Or that Pakistani (Kashmiris) Brits who ran those pedo gangs felt it was ok to abuse White girls because they were non-Muslim.

It is very misleading to compare USA to any EU country because the US is more diverse and larger.

Instead of bringing the US into this, you should be comparing Migrant groups vs. Migrant groups in Europe. Europe has accepted in Christian Arab refugees and over the decades refugees from all over the world but we aren't seeing gangs of Sikhs,Hindus,Christian , Animists,Buddhists causing the same problem. Infact Syrian Christian refugees in Germany have been bullied and assaulted by Muslim Syrian refugees in the refugee housing centers.

My point, was that every race commits sexual assault, it is not an inherent Muslim flaw because of their culture. That is totally ridiculous.

What's ridiculous is that you'd even make this irrelevant point. No one is claiming otherwise, so why even say it?

And Muslims are not a race. You have no credibility whatsoever.

However, there is a particular problem with rape in the Muslim world. This is well established and not up for debate. Martial rape, for example, is not even a crime in the Muslim world. A woman who is out on her own in a Muslim country is viewed as fair game. She will not be viewed as the victim by the general public. That attitude is NOT prevalent in the West and you know it.

What is it with the pale blonde white people types being so weak? Not being racist I am just serious. They are like the most neutered of all. The Nordic countries are a joke.

Good question. Hollywood and Madison avenue have convinced the world that women want this:

1992326_foto_effected.jpg

Instead of this:
rocky-iv-1985-SYlvester-Stallone-Ivan-Drago-Dolph-Lundgren.jpg

Whites are 70% of the population.
Blacks are 13%.

According to your stats whites are doing less raping than statistically expected, and blacks more.

Deport these pieces of shit back to sand land and let me rape and kill each other. Europe does not need to lose its identity or sanity because of these goat fuckers.

I updated my post with the stats for black Americans. I listed whites because they were the majority. My point, was that every race commits sexual assault, it is not an inherent Muslim flaw because of their culture. That is totally ridiculous.

Most victims of rape are assaulted by members of their own race. Something like 90% of them.

Great, but Muslims commit a disproportionately higher amount of rape. That's that problem.

According to the official BJS report, in 2007 there were 14,000 black on white rape convictions. There were 0 convictions of white on black rape. That's right, zero.

Back