North African youth soccer team sent home after sexually assaulting Swedish girls

Getting to be that obvious eh? lol

We want you gone whitey! Love, the jews.

What? Jews have nothing to do with this. And if you are referring to that one single bat shit crazy Jewish woman Barbara Spectre. Please note that she is her own brand of cookooo. And does not speak for Jews around the world let alone Orthodox Judaism.

Take the antisemitic conspiracy stuff out of here and realize that the real threat is self hate and Mass muslim immigration. (Aka Islam).

What? Jews have nothing to do with this. And if you are referring to that one single bat shit crazy Jewish woman Barbara Spectre. Please note that she is her own brand of cookooo. And does not speak for Jews around the world let alone Orthodox Judaism.

Take the antisemitic conspiracy stuff out of here and realize that the real threat is self hate and Mass muslim immigration. (Aka Islam).

You need to read more IDL. Who do you think the elites that want globalism are?

Youth soccer tournament held in Sweden.

A North African soccer team was sent home and its manager placed in police custody after the manager and some members of the team surrounded three 16 year old Swedish girls and molested them.

So we have about 2000 Arab and Afghan Muslim men sexually assaulting German women. Sexual assaults by Arabs and or Afghans at swimming pools. Now we have a North African youth soccer team - and North African nations are Arab - that sexually assaulted 3 Swedish teen girls.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160721/manager-groped-girls-at-swedish-football-tournament-gothia-cup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girls-Swedish-youth-football-tournament.html

--

Maybe just maybe there is a link here. Maybe it has to do with Muslim culture viewing Western women as sluts and the Kuffar as fair game . Why aren't we seeing such large scale sexual assaults by other cultures?

Sexual assaults where gangs of Arab males surround females has a name for it in Arabic culture. It is called " Taharrush Gamea" . The most famous incident was the groping of CNN's Lara Logan in Egypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt

I'll go way more CT-ish then you here.

If anyone can look at the sexual assaults in Germany, and the one night spike in assaults, and not see this as a coordinated terror attack, I don't what to say to you....................

I don't think this is a cultural issue, I think this is a coordinated ISIS attack.

This is very similar to the Spanish Inquisition that followed the 900 year moslem rule of Spain.

The jews were kicked out by the Spanish for collaborating with the moslems when they returned to power.

History doesn't always repeat but it often rhymes.

Last edited:

I addressed be Spectre video already. And that video I recall is fake (the one with the alleged Jewish German politician bragging about Germans being wiped out by immigration). And the other video is just one Jews opinion and no facts.

Not Jews and if there are Jews well they certainly aren't representing Judaism. There also, isn't the same program being laid out across the world. These issued are largely in the west (name North America and Western Europe). So what Jews now only want to destroy the West and western Europeans?

I addressed be Spectre video already. And that video I recall is fake (the one with the alleged Jewish German politician bragging about Germans being wiped out by immigration). And the other video is just one Jews opinion and no facts.

Not Jews and if there are Jews well they certainly aren't representing Judaism.

The other video is a German politician, Gregor Gylsi, former member of the east German Stasi. lol

Merkel is another East German commie, very likely jewish as most of them are.

Geroge Soros is also jewish and supports all of this as well as BLM in the states. Soros is a major globalist player and open borders advocate.

Israel's official government aid IsrAID, is also involved in helping refugees get to Germany and Sweden from Greece.

Sorry there is just too much evidence, historic and current.

Last edited:
This is very similar to the Spanish Inquisition that followed the 900 year moslem rule of Spain.

The jews were kicked out by the Spanish for collaborating with the moslems when they returned to power.

History doesn't always repeat but it Rhymes.

The were trying to survive under oppressive Muslim rule. Even if things were relatively good they were still under Muslim rule. And it doesn't make the inquisition and oppression and basically expulsion of Jews from the Iberian peninsula was wrong.

The were trying to survive under oppressive Muslim rule. Even if things were relatively good they were still under Muslim rule. And it doesn't make the inquisition and oppression and basically expulsion of Jews from the Iberian peninsula was wrong.

It was not wrong whatsoever, they quite richly earned it. Bunch of backstabbing traitors.

The Spanish told them to go "survive" somewhere else.

History. What I see etc. Pale blonde white boys are always getting picked on and been by messed with by darker whites or minorities.

It's like being too black in some communities or too dark. Extreme color variants are a target. I also, notice that the parents of these kids and the fathers tend to be emasculated weaklings who don't teach their sons how to fight or stand up for himself. It's all a sad state of affairs and is the product of lack of conflict, genes, failures, and successive generations of beta males coupled with Marxist propaganda, and a lack of unity or higher purpose for themselves.

Hence the reason why so many are converting to Islam or trying to "find themselves" by experimenting with eastern cultures because they don't know what their own is like.

Could be considered racist to call them less civilized.
Historically? I don't know what history books you've been reading...
vikings-16554.jpg

According to the official BJS report, in 2007 there were 14,000 black on white rape convictions. There were 0 convictions of white on black rape. That's right, zero.

White dudes are scared of black women lol.

White dudes are scared of black women lol.

We're literally getting the shaft in this multicultural deal.

Come, rape our women, we'll help you, then go jack off since our women think we are dickless chumps now. lol

Your women? Oh you'll beat our asses? Ok ahmed, sorry we'll stay away from them.

Conclusion? Us whites are racist and intolerant rapists. lol

Didn't you guys know white males lead in rape cases. Stop being so judgmental about muslims raping young girls, it's racist to criticize Islam. Quit being racists towards muslims rapists you neo nazi fascists.
cea.jpg

The future under Hillary and Bernie Sanders.

Last edited:
Well you do see alot of whites scared of minorities these days.

I was mobbed in school constantly growing up, defo not afraid of minorities.

Most of these kids never been in a fight, the minorities grew up fighting and came from war zones.

The next generation of Europeans will be killers, they will learn to fight together and have each others backs.

American sexual assault stats:

*75% of perpetrators know the victim
*53% of perpetrators are white
*27% of perpetrators are black

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

Sexual assault is not a Muslim issue, it's an everybody issue. If you find that the news source that you subscribe to only mentions rape when it's a Muslim, that says a lot about your news source.

BS stats that consider Hispanic as white. So, 85% of the population commits 53% of rapes....

Illegals do enjoy rape as it is even a form of payment.
"According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey."
"The assaults are so common that many women and girls take contraceptives beforehand as preventative measures."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

Back