North African youth soccer team sent home after sexually assaulting Swedish girls

What is it with the pale blonde white people types being so weak? Not being racist I am just serious. They are like the most neutered of all. The Nordic countries are a joke.
Nordic countries are a joke until you compare them with the rest of the world.

What is it with the pale blonde white people types being so weak? Not being racist I am just serious. They are like the most neutered of all. The Nordic countries are a joke.

If you look at each country in Europe, the ones that have been invaded the most times are usually the most violent ones today. People's tolerance for bullshit in these places is very low.

Balkans were under Sunni enslavement for several centuries. I'm not talking populated with malnourished refugees either, but conquered by massive Ottoman armies. If you think muslims are bad guests, wait til they become hosts.

Look at the Balkans today, full of violent people with short tempers. Give Swedes enough time under an Islamic boot, and they'll become like that too.

I updated my post with the stats for black Americans. I listed whites because they were the majority. My point, was that every race commits sexual assault, it is not an inherent Muslim flaw because of their culture. That is totally ridiculous.

Most victims of rape are assaulted by members of their own race. Something like 90% of them.

Why are you bringing up America? It's a non-sequitur. What you should be doing, if you're trying to make a point, is looking at rape stats within Sweden. What are the rape stats like for ethnic Swedes versus Muslims in Sweden? Bringing up American whites and blacks is deflection. If, for example, the native population of a country commits few rapes and Muslims commit them at 10 times the rate, then yes, there is clearly a problem within the Muslim community regardless of rape rates in America.

69437-night-at-the-roxbury-bouncing-bc2C.gif

On a roll today.

If you look at each country in Europe, the ones that have been invaded the most times are usually the most violent ones today. People's tolerance for bullshit in these places is very low.

Balkans were under Sunni enslavement for several centuries. I'm not talking populated with malnourished refugees either, but conquered by massive Ottoman armies. If you think muslims are bad guests, wait til they become hosts.

Look at the Balkans today, full of violent people with short tempers. Give Swedes enough time under an Islamic boot, and they'll become like that too.

This is largely true but Swedes won't exist in the futute. Even Germans will become a minority.

Youth soccer tournament held in Sweden.

A North African soccer team was sent home and its manager placed in police custody after the manager and some members of the team surrounded three 16 year old Swedish girls and molested them.

So we have about 2000 Arab and Afghan Muslim men sexually assaulting German women. Sexual assaults by Arabs and or Afghans at swimming pools. Now we have a North African youth soccer team - and North African nations are Arab - that sexually assaulted 3 Swedish teen girls.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160721/manager-groped-girls-at-swedish-football-tournament-gothia-cup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girls-Swedish-youth-football-tournament.html

--

Maybe just maybe there is a link here. Maybe it has to do with Muslim culture viewing Western women as sluts and the Kuffar as fair game . Why aren't we seeing such large scale sexual assaults by other cultures?

Sexual assaults where gangs of Arab males surround females has a name for it in Arabic culture. It is called " Taharrush Gamea" . The most famous incident was the groping of CNN's Lara Logan in Egypt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_sexual_assault_in_Egypt
Islam is not a peaceful religion clearly.

India has a similar problem as do males in the US prison system.

American sexual assault stats:

*75% of perpetrators know the victim
*53% of perpetrators are white
*27% of perpetrators are black

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

Sexual assault is not a Muslim issue, it's an everybody issue. If you find that the news source that you subscribe to only mentions rape when it's a Muslim, that says a lot about your news source.
True, rape is an everyone problem however, The Prophet Muhammad raped his 9 year old wife, Aisha. He's a bit of a trend setter.

True, rape is an everyone problem however, The Prophet Muhammad raped his 9 year old wife, Aisha. He's a bit of a trend setter.

Easy, bigot, they consummated the marriage when she was 12. He only started grooming her at 9.

I fear Christianity has long since taken the fight out of the Swedes...Perhaps a retro-movement to paganism is in order?

Stupid girls. Didnt the mayor of Koln tell them how to behave?!

We're talking about hyper-civilized countries which are ruled by progressives. It's white guilt / liberal brainwashing, which doesnt serve them well in interactions with less civilized people

No one could have foreseen this.

The good news is it had nothing to do with Islam, they all acted alone and ate teh bacon.

What exactly are you basing this on?

History. What I see etc. Pale blonde white boys are always getting picked on and been by messed with by darker whites or minorities.

It's like being too black in some communities or too dark. Extreme color variants are a target. I also, notice that the parents of these kids and the fathers tend to be emasculated weaklings who don't teach their sons how to fight or stand up for himself. It's all a sad state of affairs and is the product of lack of conflict, genes, failures, and successive generations of beta males coupled with Marxist propaganda, and a lack of unity or higher purpose for themselves.

Hence the reason why so many are converting to Islam or trying to "find themselves" by experimenting with eastern cultures because they don't know what their own is like.
We're talking about hyper-civilized countries which are ruled by progressives. It's white guilt / liberal brainwashing, which doesnt serve them well in interactions with less civilized people

Could be considered racist to call them less civilized.

Swedish men have no right to Swedish women, that's racist!

Well in Sweden the media and government make it very clear that mixing should be of the highest priority. There was even a song someone posted on here before about how girls need to open legs for black men and how the white men need to take up a black woman.

Quite funny.

Well in Sweden the media and government make it very clear that mixing should be of the highest priority. There was even a song someone posted on here before about how girls need to open legs for black men and how the white men need to take up a black woman.

Quite funny.

Getting to be that obvious eh? lol

We want you gone whitey! Love, the jews.

Back