North African youth soccer team sent home after sexually assaulting Swedish girls

Sexual assaults where gangs of Arab males surround females has a name for it in Arabic culture. It is called " Taharrush Gamea" .

69437-night-at-the-roxbury-bouncing-bc2C.gif

I updated my post with the stats for black Americans. I listed whites because they were the majority. My point, was that every race commits sexual assault, it is not an inherent Muslim flaw because of their culture. That is totally ridiculous.

Most victims of rape are assaulted by members of their own race. Something like 90% of them.

It is not an inherent Muslim flaw, but we can see this phenomenon more strongly in, for example, Somali or Afghan immigrants. I don't think Turks or Berbers or Tatars are necessarily over-represented in rape statistics, although I haven't taken a look at them, but the statistics on immigrants from poor Muslim countries are certainly exhibiting a disproportionate amount of sexual assaults.

It is not an inherent Muslim flaw, but we can see this phenomenon more strongly in, for example, Somali or Afghan immigrants. I don't think Turks or Berbers or Tatars are necessarily over-represented in rape statistics, although I haven't taken a look at them, but the statistics on immigrants from poor Muslim countries are certainly exhibiting a disproportionate amount of sexual assaults.

In the original post, the one that I responded to with the stats, he guy was saying that Muslim assault western girls because they see them as sluts, and that we do not see "large scale sexual assault" from other cultures.

That is absolutely false.

"A 2013 study found that rape is grossly underreported in the United States.[2]Furthermore, a 2014 study determined that police departments eliminate or undercount rapes from official records in part to "create the illusion of success in fighting violent crime".[3] Based on the available data, 21.8% of American rapes of female victims aregang rapes."

Estimates are 250k-300k rapes per year. About 20% of rapes are gang rapes.

If you are bothered by the idea of sexual assault, then the place to examine is our own country and our own people.

A woman was raped on the beach in public last summer in Florida and people watched and videotaped it. "Spring Break!! WOOHOO!"

We have a serious problem here that is ignored. So it's a bit strange to see people looking for instances of Muslims committing rape, then pretending it is not a huge issue right here with our own citizens.

Last edited:
People from shit countries do shitty things. Islam makes countries into shitty countries?

What is it with the pale blonde white people types being so weak? Not being racist I am just serious. They are like the most neutered of all. The Nordic countries are a joke.

Surely I am not the only one who notices this? Dark whites often beat up on the pale white blondes (at least the boys). Where I grew up looking like Brock Lesnar would get you fucked with.

People from shit countries do shitty things. Islam makes countries into shitty countries?

So how do you explain the absurd rape statistics from the United States? Is the US a shit country?

In the original post, the one that I responded to with the stats, he guy was saying that Muslim assault western girls because they see them as sluts, and that we do not see "large scale sexual assault" from other cultures.

That is absolutely false.

Estimates are 250k-300k rapes per year. About 20% of rapes are gang rapes.

If you are bothered by the idea of sexual assault, then the place to examine is our own country and our own people.

A woman was raped on the beach in public last summer in Florida and people watched and videotaped it. "Spring Break!! WOOHOO!"

We have a serious problem here that is ignored. So it's a bit strange to see people looking for instances of Muslims committing rape, then pretending it is not a huge issue right here with our own citizens.

I don't disagree necessarily, but I think poking fun at Europeans and their problems with the Muslims takes the burden off the Americans backs every once in a while, because the rhetoric has traditionally been very anti-American, focusing on the problems of Americans. I think people, atleast sub-consciously, acknowledge that there are some big problems in the United States at the moment, but this Muslim problem in Europe gives people a way to externalize their problems atleast a little bit and find comfort in the fact that it's not all sunshine in the rest of the world either.

The US has been smart though, not to get involved with the refugee problem, because having the Muslims cause havoc on top of everything else could be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

The fact is, a lot of these guys from Afghanistan, Somalia, etc. are trouble, it's as simple as that.

So how do you explain the absurd rape statistics from the United States? Is the US a shit country?

Never claimed the us is not without its own problems, but do you see Americans going to other countries and raping in masses? Do American citizens follow laws that allow them to rape others without consequence.

Never claimed the us is not without its own problems, but do you see Americans going to other countries and raping in masses? Do American citizens follow laws that allow them to rape others without consequence.

No, our citizens apparently stay here and rape in masses.

Traditionally, in Arabic caliphates, blonde slave girls were valued the highest. Muslim mercenaries travelled as far north as Eastern Finland, to find slaves that exhibited such traits.

This is a good read for people who want to understand that black people were not the only ones suffering from slavery:

https://mikedashhistory.com/2015/01...dren-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

Whether this plays into the current phenomenon or not, is difficult to say. But there's certainly a history of Arabs valuing the looks of blonde women.

Some of the hadiths also speak of Muhammad's conquest of blonde Byzantine women, apparently, but I'm not very well-read on those. It's possible that some Muslims misinterpret those hadiths, and as a Muslim's responsibility is to live their life as closely to Muhammad as possible, some think that they must also "conquer" blonde women to repeat Muhammad's feats.

Last edited:
Everyone rapes, which is why we should continue to let Muslim immigrants pour into Europe. A couple mass murders and rape is worth it. I get to enjoy different food now.

Sure the natives of a country commit rape but it's not a acceptable culturally.

So making excuses for it doesn't change that fact.

When you are taught that all none Muslim women are whores and deserve to be treated as such this is what you get.

However this is not just Muslim as other countries such as India have the same type of problems.

Thread didn't mention that "home" was probably across town, or in Germany.

another win for the left. too bad the racists heard this story and sent the players home.

Last edited:
Traditionally, in Arabic caliphates, blonde slave girls were valued the highest. Muslim mercenaries travelled as far north as Eastern Finland, to find slaves that exhibited such traits.

This is a good read for people who want to understand that black people were not the only ones suffering from slavery:

https://mikedashhistory.com/2015/01...dren-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

Whether this plays into the current phenomenon or not, is difficult to say. But there's certainly a history of Arabs valuing the looks of blonde women.

Some of the hadiths also speak of Muhammad's conquest of blonde women, apparently, but I'm not very well-read on those. It's possible that some Muslims misinterpret those hadiths, and as a Muslim's responsibility is to live their life as closely to Muhammad as possible, some think that they must also "conquer" blonde women to repeat Muhammad's feats.

Arabs and Turks will "son" the Germans and Nordics.

Everyone rapes, which is why we should continue to let Muslim immigrants pour into Europe. A couple mass murders and rape is worth it. I get to enjoy different food now.

That has been @Thames argument before. He talked about how much he appreciates the Muslim Middle Eastern Kebab stands. It is a price he is willing to pay for diversity.

It's possible that some Muslims misinterpret those hadiths, and as a Muslim's responsibility is to live their life as closely to Muhammad as possible, some think that they must also "conquer" blonde women to repeat Muhammad's feats.
How is that even a misinterpretation? Muhammad is the greatest example of human morality and every good Muslim needs to follow his path

Back