Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

What's the deal with Oscar's abs? He says they're real but he hasn't done 1 sit up in a year.

Did he use that device that stimulates muscle growth electronically? Oh wait, he says its ab-etching.

This bums me out. Hope that he doesn't fall off of a cliff in retirement.

Also, he has some straight up scumbags around him if they're willing to embarrass him like this.

What's the deal with Oscar's abs? He says they're real but he hasn't done 1 sit up in a year.

Did he use that device that stimulates muscle growth electronically? Oh wait, he says its ab-etching.

That's definitely ab etching.

Justis huni signs with Matchroom, think they gonna do that big Australian matchup down under.

This bums me out. Hope that he doesn't fall off of a cliff in retirement.

Also, he has some straight up scumbags around him if they're willing to embarrass him like this.

It's also shitty that he felt he needed to apologize to the public. It's really none of our god damned business.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Ha ha I don't know what this is referencing in boxing terms, but it made me laugh.
the hypocrisy of society and its war on drugs, kell apologizing for something many of the establishment partake in, like some bullshit ritual

Crawford cares more about arguing with YouTubers than making the Spence fight.

Crawford cares more about arguing with YouTubers than making the Spence fight.

Budrick has all this smoke for random nobodies but stayed quiet when Arum said he couldn't draw flies if he was covered in shit. Budrick has smoke for a guy with 2k followers but none for his own career.

Budrick has all this smoke for random nobodies but stayed quiet when Arum said he couldn't draw flies if he was covered in shit. Budrick has smoke for a guy with 2k followers but none for his own career.
i dont remember it being that poetic but that sure was the gist lol

so pbc is fucked? its only been around for 8 yrs

The Charlo's have ridiculous mansions and stay-at-home chefs despite not being close to household names. Every champ at PBC seem to be well paid but not well-promoted. Some things don't add up, and the throwing money at a problem strategy can only work for so long, especially at a bear market.

Terence Crawford may had been onto something.

Last edited:
Back