Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

He's obviously the fall guy.

How the hell is some rando journeyman boxer going to get his hands on that much coke?

I find it completely believable that a guy who participated in a sport that has a long and rich history of associating with criminals became a criminal himself. That tracks. But no one is fronting him a billion dollars lol.

Reminds me of when Michael Nunn got sent up river, but almost reverse. They tried to paint him as some kind of professional trafficker because he spent $200 buying a kilo from an undercover cop. It had "you're being set up" written all over it, he didn't recognize that, but I'm suppose to believe he was some kind of criminal mastermind? Pffff.

I heard there was initially 25 tons but he hid 3 tons up that nose of his. He almost od'd but he's...... a fighter.

Olive-Cuckoo-Clock-Grace-And-Grey-2-100x100.jpg

Last edited:
So Holyfield and Tyson have partnered for a new cannabis company...

There's a card on in Australia tomorrow night, Michael Zerafa is fighting some Italian dude but there's a ex rugby league players fight as well. Decent undercard, fight to watch out for would be Joel Taylor v Ty Telford for the Aust WW title, should be a banger.

what's the story on adam smith, let go by sky .. damn, i liked the dude

I dunno maybe his hard drive is about to get searched lol. But heard everything from he's ill, to he's about to get busted for gambling on fights. Personally I'm not sure why he couldn't gamble, but i guess if he's commentating on the same fights this might be deemed 'dodgy'.

very subdued kell, giving up something as all encompassing as boxing is very challenging for some -

very subdued kell, giving up something as all encompassing as boxing is very challenging for some -

Saw this the other day, and thought about posting a thread on it.

Making the transition away from the sport is hell for a lot of guys.

Hopefully, the fact that Kell left on a high note with a win over a rival makes it easier to resist the urge to come back.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/anthony-joshua-boxing-fight-news-28710991

Anthony Joshua appears to have split with his second coach in 12 months as he prepares to announce a new team for his 2023 return after moving on from Robert Garcia

Anthony Joshua appears to have split from trainer Robert Garcia after promoter Eddie Hearn confirmed he is in the United States building a new team.

'AJ' split with long-term trainer Rob McCracken following his first defeat by Oleksandr Usyk in the United Kingdom last year and linked up with experienced American Garcia. Joshua attempted to get his revenge over Usyk in August and went with a gameplan formulated by Garcia, but came up short by split decision in their Saudi Arabia rematch.

It appeared that Garcia had been critical of Joshua in a Spanish-speaking interview following the clash, which sparked fears of a split, but it was later ruled as a mistranslation of the American. However, Joshua's promoter Hearn confirmed in a brief update this weekend that his client is once again scouring the US for a new trainer.

oh dear these wankers are still at it, its toe curling watching this guy and hearn trying to recoup their losses, this bullshit fight is dead in the water -

Back