Non stop building of homes...

I live in Alaska and if my neighbor ever shows his face I’m whooping his ass. Don’t understand how you can share space like that.

That's just the way it is now a days. The closer to a major city you are, the less lot/yard space you're going to get for a new construction. It also depends where in the Bay Area. Our close friends lived in a townhouse in San Jose, but bought a new construction about a year ago in Dublin because they could get significantly more house for the money. Still paid $1.8 million, but they have a 5 bed, 4.5 bath, 4000+ sq ft home with a decent sized yard. Whereas if they bought in Santa Clara or heck even Fremont they would have gotten significant less house. We just visited my brother in Seattle. They live in a 3 section, 3 story townhouse with just 1 uncovered parking space in front of their home and a tiny front yard. They do have a nice rooftop deck with a view and their area is super walkable with tons of stuff to do and like 3 supermarkets within a 3-7 min walk. The price you pay for convenience.

We need a good old fashioned war to thin out the population.

Or maybe a plague.

Or maybe both.

We just had a plague that killed more Americans than WWII.

Wasn't that enough?

Are you not entertained?

People need to stop buying new homes. They are taking a lot that 1 house used to be on and they're cramming 2-3 houses on it and making it the new normal for people. All it does is line the pockets of millionaires and affect the quality of life for the people that live in these neighborhoods.

America isn't Europe. There's plenty of land here but greed has taken over.

We just had a plague that killed more Americans than WWII.

Wasn't that enough?

Are you not entertained?
Even with all the misclassified deaths it was still just a drop in the bucket.

But I was just joking about needing more deaths. I do firmly believe there are too many people though. I think the better answer is controlling births.

Because death rate can't keep up with the current birth rate without some massively tragic events happening.

Even with all the misclassified deaths it was still just a drop in the bucket.

But I was just joking about needing more deaths. I do firmly believe there are too many people though. I think the better answer is controlling births.

Because death rate can't keep up with the current birth rate without some massively tragic events happening.

I get it, we're overpopulated as fuck but a third of the country thinks giving women access to birth control is evil.

I get it, we're overpopulated as fuck but a third of the country thinks giving women access to birth control is evil.
Shit not only should we give it to them, we should force it on them. And if they invent a male birth control them force it on them too.

Most of the world forgot how to raise kids anyway lol

Im here just south of the SF bay area. Everywhere is just non stop construction of homes and apartments. The homes are packed together it is really gross.

I guess this is just the way of the world? Just too many damn people
I've seen it over by Fremont and out towards Sunnyvale. All these massive apartment complexes going up. Are there really that many people looking to move to NorCal.

In my area of PA they are buying up all the farms and if they aren't building townhouse senior-living communities, they are building tracks of regular townhomes.

I haven't seen a detached single-family home on a reasonably-sized parcel built since probably the mid-2000s.

I live in a part of Toronto that is non stop break and builds. Bungalows being torn down to make three or four story homes. Properties are small, so you can only go up!

same thing has been happening in Australia. New houses barely even have yards. Backyards were a core part of Australian culture.
not that bad from what I recall, you guys can still get around. bay area, you're stuck dead in traffic. I'm pretty sure there are more people in california than the population of australia. Texas is also building like mad, probably even more than california, but those homes are relatively big. everything is bigger in texas, and that aint no joke.

The local news said one monster home under construction was supposed to have 9 bathrooms, but what they are building doesn't match the building plans and is to have 17 bathrooms. Very suspicious. This is an ordinary house lot, not some golf course sized mansion.

I wouldn't be shocked if it's actually a future foreign brothel disguised as short-term rental.

Back