Non stop building of homes...

Here they are called "monster homes" where the house takes up the whole lot with no backyard sideyard. They often claim the entire front of the house is their driveway, so no street parking and they don't have enough on site parking, so their tenants must park on the street that already has greatly reduced street parking due to the entire front of house is "driveway".

It's really is like foreign investors turning a house into a multi-unit condo.

Its terrible to see whats become of the Bay Area(RIP) in my lifetime
This used to be such a wonderful place to live with so much opportunity and an amazing quality of life
Now everyday is a little less beautiful and a lot more struggle, quality of life is in a freefall while cost of living is skyrocketing with no signs of stopping
Such a shame

Same here in Pennsylvania. There are still nice houses with large backyards being built, but they are far less than the McMansion suburbs that keep popping up with massive but cheap built houses that are built on lots only slightly larger than the house. Sorry, I don’t want to be able to hand my neighbor the sugar to borrow through my window.

Houses are still being built out here in Dallas, but the price of lumber has gone up so much that it really has become a game for the elite. Lower middle class / lower class has little to no chance for a nice house AND a nice area.

Im here just south of the SF bay area. Everywhere is just non stop construction of homes and apartments. The homes are packed together it is really gross.

I guess this is just the way of the world? Just too many damn people
The bay is a disaster when it comes to this. Cant take it anymore

Ontario loses 175 acres of farmland to urban development a day, says farmers group | CBC News

Year-long Six Nations protest forces cancellation of major development in Caledonia, Ont. | CBC News

1492-land-back-lane.jpg

Yes, people keep leaving the country, population is going down, yet houses keep appearing over here.

Shit makes no sense.

I plan of getting out of Tampa soon. Getting way too crowded. Townhouses are starting to show up everywhere and they're all crammed together. I can imagine some poor fool getting into one of those because they are trying to escape apartment living, and not really thinking things out.

I don't feel comfortable in packed cities anymore, surrounded by tall building squeezed together to fit in as many people as they can.

I try to avoid cities like that now, i need open spaces and some access to nature. It just feels right and puts me in a good mood.

Im here just south of the SF bay area. Everywhere is just non stop construction of homes and apartments. The homes are packed together it is really gross.

1) Overpopulate
2) Build Like Crazy
3) Profit
4) Look Surprised when wildfires overrun new towns, wild animals come by because you dug up their homes, animals get made extinct, water shortages get worse, and whatever else

{<huh}

There's a housing shortage in California with sky high real estate prices and this is what you choose to complain about? Proof that people will complain about literally anything.

Back