Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

How do they say it in Brit-speak?: "It's worth a small punt."

You may have not heard or remember this betting wisdom that I found out about years ago. I will apply it to your situation.

If you think that LeBron and AD coming back will put the Lakers into a decent position to make the playoffs, you will have a better chance simply betting the games they need to win to get there.

Instead of betting 9,00 odds they make it, make money on the road getting there. This way, you will most likely profit even if they don't make the playoffs. That is, if you are correct in your thoughts that LeBron and AD will get some fire into them.
Yeah,I thought about that,you are probably right,aldo if they get a few wins and make the play-ins they'll probably be favorite in those matches.But looks like LBJ and AD are questionable for tonight's game and if they lose and Spurs win against Blazers they'll be up a game so I didn't pull the trigger.

Nova +5, tarheels +165, tarheels +4

I spotted the same exact things. Good luck to us.

The only thing I will add is that Villanova may be ripe for a live bet if they are initially down, but still by a manageable amount. I don't live bet a lot, but it's something to look at. They, nor UNC, can be overlooked to keep this competitive to the end.

For anyone willing to bet pro wrassling you can get Ronda to win at 1.4(-250) and lose at 4.5(+350) on the same match at unibet. You just need to take no for neither royal rumbe winner wins their respective title challenges to get those winning odds. Her normal straight up odds are 1.16 (-625).

Good I didn't bet the Lakers,they lost with both AD and Bron.
I like Brooklyn tonight to beat the Hawks for the 8th seed.They are missing some players but Kyrie and Durant should be enough.

I spotted the same exact things. Good luck to us.

The only thing I will add is that Villanova may be ripe for a live bet if they are initially down, but still by a manageable amount. I don't live bet a lot, but it's something to look at. They, nor UNC, can be overlooked to keep this competitive to the end.

Villanova = <{clintugh}>

North Carolina +4 and ML = {<redford}

I had Nets dont make playoffs at +400 few days back and feel good after todays loss

feel good about it now. Besides KD that team is a dumpster fire. Kyries conditioning is shot too and hes about to do Ramadan for a month

The Nets lost despite KD droping 55.
@ExitLUPin that's a value bet you got now.
Still,I'll see what the odds will be for them to do make the playoffs,they were missing Curry and Brown and Mills went scorless yesterday,I think with the rotation back it'll be different.

The Nets lost despite KD droping 55.
@ExitLUPin that's a value bet you got now.
Still,I'll see what the odds will be for them to do make the playoffs,they were missing Curry and Brown and Mills went scorless yesterday,I think with the rotation back it'll be different.

Patty has been ass for months and its been a trend for most of his career. Hes been one of the worst rotation players in the league for weeks now.

Seth and Brown are good but the roster is still really flawed. I think theyd have a decent shot at a 1st round upset depending on matchup but I dont trust their defense to win a playin game against both or even one of Charlotte/Atlanta. Charlotte can score with em, are deep with small ball, more athletic, fast and punish their switching. It just takes 1 cold night from KD or Kyrie and theyre fucked. I can see Trae having a monster game against them and getting their shooters free too.

I dont rate Nash at all either. IMO he might be the worst coach in the league. Bottom 5 at best.

Patty has been ass for months and its been a trend for most of his career. Hes been one of the worst rotation players in the league for weeks now.

Seth and Brown are good but the roster is still really flawed. I think theyd have a decent shot at a 1st round upset depending on matchup but I dont trust their defense to win a playin game against both or even one of Charlotte/Atlanta. Charlotte can score with em, are deep with small ball, more athletic, fast and punish their switching. It just takes 1 cold night from KD or Kyrie and theyre fucked. I can see Trae having a monster game against them and getting their shooters free too.

I dont rate Nash at all either. IMO he might be the worst coach in the league. Bottom 5 at best.
Yeah,defense really sucks and I'm not high on Nash either.Still,there's a lot of offensive firepower on that team.Forgot they were also missing Dragic against the Hawks.Charlotte is young and solid but IMO too unexperienced to win against the Nets.Aldo it will be tricky cause it's just one or two games in the play-in I think the Nets will make it,the odds didn't get up though,they're still around 1,30,was hoping more around 1,50 so i won't lay juice.

I can understand why the NBA instituted this "play-in" portion to their playoff system.

Some are mistakenly viewing it as "Participation Trophy" but it actually makes sense as a decent attempt to fix their problems of teams tanking, and creating some excitement surrounding the beginning of the playoffs. Oh, and there is that factor of increasing revenue by expanding the playoffs.

Last edited:
NASCAR
FanDuel lineup

Kevin Harvick
Ryan Blaney
Alex Bowman
Chase Elliott
Kyle Busch

The hot driver is actually William Byron, but I am playing for him to end his hot streak at Bristol. Contrarian approach.

April 13 bets

Spurs +5.5 for $20
Jakob Poeltl O9.5 rebounds for $15
Both Poeltl and Murray (star players for the Spurs) have 2 fouls in the first 5 minutes of the game. Murray just got his 3rd foul in less than 10 minutes...

Going to see if there's a spot to hedge out of my +5.5 bet, but the Pelicans need to miss a couple of shots for that to happen.

April 13 bets

Spurs +5.5 for $20
Jakob Poeltl O9.5 rebounds for $15
I waited too long to pull the trigger on the Pelicans -4.5 after I noticed the Spurs were in trouble early with Murray and Poeltl getting 2 fouls each in the 1Q, so I didn't get to hedge the points prop.

Poeltl's aforementioned issues also prevented him from surpassing his O9.5 rebound prop, which lost by half a point. Too bad he sat out for most of the 1st half of the game due to fouls.

I got a live bet in that barely cashed at the end of the game, which covers my losses:

hcIRhpJ.png

Golden state to win game 1 and series -134

parlay 175/443
Clips +7 (vs Minnesota) win
Golden state game 1 -200
Philly game 1 -178

My cousin got his tender from my team, the Cleveland Browns. WR4 is better than Practice Squad 1.

Happy NFL Draft Day 2022!

• 169266.png

Travon Walker

• 169265.png

Aidan Hutchinson

• 169273.png

Evan Neal

• 169276.png

Jermaine Johnson II

• 169268.png

Ikem Ekwonu

• 169267.png