Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

College football (then NFL!)

One thing you can count on for the first few weeks of college football: top-25 teams try to run up the score. Not necessarily to embarrass/"style on" their opponents, but to cover the spread comfortably and get better rankings. They don't always get it done, though.

Here are two scrappy underdogs that fit the narrative for this very small slate of games this Saturday:

Hawaii +9.5
New Mexico State +9

Good luck to all.

Is this esports?

I only bet on MLB, esports, and MMA.

I saw a few recent esports posts, so I decided to share my bets. I shouldve posted the one I had last night earlier, but didn't know people were really into esports here.

I only bet on MLB, esports, and MMA.

I saw a few recent esports posts, so I decided to share my bets. I shouldve posted the one I had last night earlier, but didn't know people were really into esports here.

oh ok yea I have no idea about esports when I saw some of the names you guys were listing I assumed that’s what it was

Ya I bet on CSGO for the major leagues/tourneys (ESL) etc
Usually do pretty well but got my clock cleaned today lols

have ravens pre season in parlay, they're money printing machines havn't lost since 2016 going for 20-0 today, spread covers almost always too but on ML.

College football (then NFL!)

One thing you can count on for the first few weeks of college football: top-25 teams try to run up the score. Not necessarily to embarrass/"style on" their opponents, but to cover the spread comfortably and get better rankings. They don't always get it done, though.

Here are two scrappy underdogs that fit the narrative for this very small slate of games this Saturday:

Hawaii +9.5..............................................LOSS
New Mexico State +9............................. LOSS

Good luck to all.

RESULT:

Favorites got it done by impressive margins.

I still stand by the basic premise, though. Off to a horrible start out of the gate.

Fd risk free $25/$985.73
Cowboys +10.5
Texans +3.5
Steelers +7.5
Niners score first -156
Dolphins +3.5
Packers -200
Raiders +4.5

Sh free $250/$752.38
Niners -4
Redskins +3.5
Dolphins pats u 46

Dk free $200/$636.24
Pantoja win
Madsen over 2.5 win
San Fran -7

Dk free $100/$386.80
San Francisco -7.5
Brian Ortega +155

Dk free $100/$408.78
Guida/Madson o 2.5 win
Niners -7
Washington +1

season long bets
Sh free $45/$603
Niners to win division +200
Redskins to win division +220
Bucs to win division -200

Sh free $100/$1503.20
Bills to win division -150

Sh free Niners win title +1400 $105/$1470

Monster Meat = Niners

Good luck to you guys. One of my friends has been a 49ers guy for over thirty-six years.

I, however, have pledged allegiance to the Cleveland Browns for over forty years. Win, lose, or tie--I ride for the Browns until I die!

Fd risk free $25/$985.73
Cowboys +10.5
Texans +3.5
Steelers +7.5
Niners score first -156
Dolphins +3.5
Packers -200
Raiders +4.5

Sh free $250/$752.38
Niners -4
Redskins +3.5
Dolphins pats u 46

Dk free $200/$636.24
Pantoja win
Madsen over 2.5 win
San Fran -7

Dk free $100/$386.80
San Francisco -7.5
Brian Ortega +155

Dk free $100/$408.78
Guida/Madson o 2.5 win
Niners -7
Washington +1

season long bets
Sh free $45/$603
Bucs to win division -200

Sh free $100/$1503.20
Bills to win division -150

Sh free Niners win title +1400 $105/$1470

Solid bets. If I ranked the bets, I would put the Texans bet on the bottom. They might just be in disarray to start the season, due to their QB situation.

Is boxing discussed here?

Just threw a couple of bucks on Belfort. I know Vitor sucks these days but he will be juiced to the gills and I don't think Evander should even be sanctioned to fight.

I have money on Belfort and Belfort ITD. Holyfield looked like he was moving in quicksand when he was doing pad work. There's a chance that he's trying to trick Vitor into a false sense of security but I think it's more likely that he's a 58 year old man who can't move freely anymore. It's scary this has even been sanctioned.

Is boxing discussed here?

Just threw a couple of bucks on Belfort. I know Vitor sucks these days but he will be juiced to the gills and I don't think Evander should even be sanctioned to fight.

Anything not MMA (but we slip it in sometimes, due to parlays, etc.)

Back