Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

I think Plant by decision at +1100 has some value. It’s not likely that he gets a decision even if he deserves it, but the odds are too juicy for me to pass.

Plant can mute Canelos offense for a while but Canelo is still top 3 combination punchers in boxing rn. Plants offense, combos, lack of power and just a decent jab isnt a much different arsenal than BJS. Plant has better feet and will make him miss more but he just doesnt throw enough IMO and Canelo is a good defensive fighter himself

Some good points made in this video. AJ not looking very confident at all... "I should be comfortable in there... right?"

I fully expect Canelo to win, but Plants only path to victory in my opinion is by decision. If Plant can jab and move he has a slight chance, but probably more than the decision odds indicate.

Good luck with your bet. Mine will be small

Maxim Prodan +500
$50

I don't think Prodan or Marku are that good but this line is way too wide IMO. Prodan has an awkward rhythm, high pace and Marku may be head hunting more in this one. Prodan might be open to the body but if not hes a live dog IMO

Careful with MLB as teams are finishing up.

Fantasy is still fine, as individuals are fighting for roster spots and free agency come-ups (and professional pride!). But on the team level, there may be some poor efforts in the last remaining games.

Baseball might get interesting for me now. My thoughts follow.

NLCS:

Game 1:
Get on the Dodgers' moneyline as soon as your "outs" get the lines up. Don't change your unit size and go wild. But get down.

Series:
If the Braves take Game 1, and you still feel good about the Dodgers' chances, you will get a GREAT price for the series.

This thread has served 99.99% of its purpose. We went from tiptoeing in this sub-forum about talking about non-MMA betting to having several strong threads for bettors on several sports, with some sharp people offering info, and very little non-productive bickering.

You know where to go for NFL.
NBA thread just started.
NHL? Use this thread. Please don't think an NHL-only thread will survive.
Horse racing? Sharkey's Machine.

Last edited:
Who knows a lot about baseball?

Is Robbie Ray a lock for AL Cy Young? Votes were cast before the postseason, it doesn't get announced for a few weeks.

Top-10 NCAA teams will cover today. They need to impress the ranking committee to try to move into the playoffs.

Who knows a lot about baseball?

Is Robbie Ray a lock for AL Cy Young? Votes were cast before the postseason, it doesn't get announced for a few weeks.

Yeah he's likely gonna win it. I have no idea what the odds are, but it would be a pretty big surprise if he didn't win it.

Nice hit. I had G2 ML but it was a sweat, and priced higher than o2.5
i played g2 mirage spread to gain 1u and have g2 parlayed with navi currently going on right now, live bet heroic at +900 in last map and cashed out for +2u when they took lead and then g2 thankfully got OT. I hope ufc goes as well as cs is today <45>

i played g2 mirage spread to gain 1u and have g2 parlayed with navi currently going on right now, live bet heroic at +900 in last map and cashed out for +2u when they took lead and then g2 thankfully got OT. I hope ufc goes as well as cs is today <45>

My bets are all over the fucking place today, I'm not going to even post them because it's a lot of parlays and prop bets on like 5 different books.

Back