Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

So happy for the Pats. Don’t really bet NFL but I wish a threw a unit or two on their ML. That defensive clinic made my dick hard

Wanted to give a little notice on a prop play coming out tomorrow that I think has potential.

Connor McDavid. He's playing in Toronto against the Leafs (his home province against his childhood team). The game will be nationally televised in inferior Canada. We'll all be scraping ice from our TV screens to tune in. In the past, these two scenarios have seen him play a level above his already incredible benchmark. That they're combined will make for extra motivation. McDavid is also coming off an unfair 2-game suspension so he'll actually be rested for the first time months and should have a chip on his shoulder.

I'll search out some lines tomorrow and post them here for anyone interested. Buyer beware: the team he plays on sucks.

As promised:

5dimes:
Connor to outscore Matthews (tie=push): 1.952
Connor to outscore Draisaitl (tie=push): 1.556
Connor scores a goal: 2.40

ohmbet:
Connor scores anytime (ot=loss): 2.20
Connor scores first: 7.00

bodog:
Connor to outscore Matthews (tie=push): 2.25
Connor scores a goal: 2.20
Connor over 3.5 shots: 1.87

Completely expect him to be all over the ice tonight, like a buzzsaw, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if he hits 3+ points.

Wanted to give a little notice on a prop play coming out tomorrow that I think has potential.

Connor McDavid. He's playing in Toronto against the Leafs (his home province against his childhood team). The game will be nationally televised in inferior Canada. We'll all be scraping ice from our TV screens to tune in. In the past, these two scenarios have seen him play a level above his already incredible benchmark. That they're combined will make for extra motivation. McDavid is also coming off an unfair 2-game suspension so he'll actually be rested for the first time months and should have a chip on his shoulder.

I'll search out some lines tomorrow and post them here for anyone interested. Buyer beware: the team he plays on sucks.

One more; Nazem Kadri, who's been a thorn in McDavid's side when they played in the past, is out injured.

As promised:

5dimes:
Connor to outscore Matthews (tie=push): 1.952
Connor to outscore Draisaitl (tie=push): 1.556
Connor scores a goal: 2.40

ohmbet:
Connor scores anytime (ot=loss): 2.20
Connor scores first: 7.00

bodog:
Connor to outscore Matthews (tie=push): 2.25
Connor scores a goal: 2.20
Connor over 3.5 shots: 1.87

Completely expect him to be all over the ice tonight, like a buzzsaw, and honestly wouldn't be surprised if he hits 3+ points.
Thanks for the tip. Took McDavid to score a goal +140 on 5D.

Aaaaand that's why you don't accept candy from strangers. Sorry guys.

Could have sworn the original post said a loss would be reimbursed but he seems to have edited the post haha.

No apology needed!

Lets ressurect this thread @iGnP i live bet the clips +18.5 for fun. Any bets lately?

Lets ressurect this thread @iGnP i live bet the clips +18.5 for fun. Any bets lately?
I’ll try but no promises. I have like a thousand exams between now and the end of May and I barely have time to eat, let alone cap hehe (that might mean it’s a good idea to fade me)

With that being said, I have a 2u bet on the Magic tonight and half a unit on their ML

I’ll try but no promises. I have like a thousand exams between now and the end of May and I barely have time to eat, let alone cap hehe (that might mean it’s a good idea to fade me)

With that being said, I have a 2u bet on the Magic tonight and half a unit on their ML
Magic spread hit but the ML didnt. ill take +1.5u, though

Tonight I'm on Jazz -2.5 1H for 3u. GL

Magic spread hit but the ML didnt. ill take +1.5u, though

Tonight I'm on Jazz -2.5 1H for 3u. GL
horse shoe up my ass, apparently. Magic cover by half a point yesterday and Ingles hits a last second three pointer to get the cover of this bet. ill take it, obv

Week 1 baby

Packers +3 2u
1st half chi/gb under 23 for 2u

Week 1 baby

Packers +3 2u
1st half chi/gb under 23 for 2u
+4u good start to the season! Hope you guys tailed! Will post the rest of my week 1 plays soon

I had 0.5u on packers ML +155 wish I went bigger. Bears displayed sub-college offense levels.

I had 200$ on Packers +3.5 winning me 180$. Bears have the best defense in the league but are terrible in offense. Football and mma are the best sports to gamble on.

Rest of my week 1 plays listed in order of my most confident. Have way more action than normal but it is what it is.

2u Pit/Ne under 50
2u teaser baltimore/seahawks
1u Texans +7
1u teaser cowboys/eagles
1u rams -2
1u cardinals +3

Back