Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

1u colts ML at evens
1u eagles +6.5
@iGnP who you got this weekend brother?

1u colts ML at evens
1u eagles +6.5
@iGnP who you got this weekend brother?
I have Colts ML and Cowboys -2.5 today

Tomorrow I’m on the Bears ML but I haven’t made a bet on the Chargers/Ravens yet. I’m leaning Chargers ML but I might just do a two team teaser including the Chargers spread and the under in the game

I have Colts ML and Cowboys -2.5 today

Tomorrow I’m on the Bears ML but I haven’t made a bet on the Chargers/Ravens yet. I’m leaning Chargers ML but I might just do a two team teaser including the Chargers spread and the under in the game
2.5 and they win by 2.. brutal

I’m going with both dogs today (chargers and eagles)

Added chargers +2.5 for 1u was really waiting for +3 but i couldnt get it

Imagine having Cowboys -2.5 yesterday and only losing that bet because they didn't have a backup kicker.

That's why I don't bet NFL.

Imagine having Cowboys -2.5 yesterday and only losing that bet because they didn't have a backup kicker.

That's why I don't bet NFL.
NFL teams don’t carry a back up kicker if they have a healthy kicker on the roster. There’s a set number of roster spots, they can’t afford to most times

Clemson +5.5 is pretty easy money. It's really hard to say which team is better, except Dabo always has his team rolling this time of year and Saban is hit or miss with a gimpy QB. This should be close to a coinflip, lol at being able to get that many points.

Clemson +5.5 is pretty easy money. It's really hard to say which team is better, except Dabo always has his team rolling this time of year and Saban is hit or miss with a gimpy QB. This should be close to a coinflip, lol at being able to get that many points.
I got clemson +6 for 1u and feel pretty good about it

Who do we like in the divisional round?

I am leaning Colts with the points and Chargers with the points.

Who do we like in the divisional round?

I am leaning Colts with the points and Chargers with the points.
Colts +6 for 2u
Cowboys +7 for 1u
Eagles +8.5 for 1u
I dont have a strong feeling on pats/chargers i think chargers are a little better. But Pats are historically very good in spots like this off a bye.
Pass

Iona -1 today

KC -5, LA -7 tomorrow.

Chargers ML Sunday, not touching Sunday night's game.

Seems like everyone and their mother is on the chargers and the colts. Hmmmmm

Back