Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "B"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you cant call dibs. you have to fight.

How's this? You can do the other 99. It's actually 100 people or so... tough video to work with all that interlacing.

rLJUhYF.gif

fun stuff :D
No doubt, that's why I suggested you do it! Beautiful.

What a great contest. Perhaps the greatest round ever!! The 34 best Shoopers on Sherdog went to battle. Contestants, hang your head high that you manned up and didn't flee in the face of danger. Congratulations to all on a job well done. Don't forget the Final Round will be for UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - December 14, 2019 where we will determine our winner.

Scores are up!!!!!!!
(please check this for errors)

01. B07. @Natural Order 108 vote(s)
02. A02. @Iron Skin 89 vote(s)
03. A03. @Meduza 82 vote(s)
04. A14. @Empty Emp 76 vote(s)
05. A09. @Liddough 60 vote(s)
06. B12. @Sansnom 53 vote(s)
07. A11. @Arqueto 51 vote(s)
08. A04. @Frank McEdgar 48 vote(s)
09. B01. @HughPhug 47 vote(s)
10. A07. @Draxton 45 vote(s)
11. B04. @Myrddin Wild 33 vote(s)
12. A16. @bigwaverider 32 vote(s)
13. A01. @BlackPanther 30 vote(s)
14. A13. @Medulla Omoplata 29 vote(s) *tie
14. B11. @Ottawaguy 29 vote(s) *tie

16. A08. @kicks 29 vote(s)
17. B09. @baiguishishenme 28 vote(s)
18. B06. @true_fan 27 vote(s)
19. A15. @The Clark 26 vote(s)
20. B10. @Lukn4trbl 25 vote(s)

21. B18. @Anung Un Rama 22 vote(s)
22. B15. @propain14 22 vote(s)
23. A06. @Doughie99 20 vote(s)
24. B05. @FrontNakedChoke 19 vote(s) *tie
24. B03. @jei 19 vote(s) *tie

26. A18. @lostdog000 18 vote(s)
27. B14. @in the liver 17 vote(s) *tie
27. B16. @p4pgoat 17 vote(s) *tie

29. B17. @Zeroinnes 16 vote(s)
30. A05. @X Factor 15 vote(s)
31. B02. @Slobodan 12 vote(s)
32. A10. @TCE 08 vote(s)
33. A12. @Clippy 06 vote(s)
34. B13. @Low Test With da Best 05 vote(s)

Last edited:
WE DID IT!! Round one is in the bag. Big thanks to the shoopers, and an even bigger thanks to those that voted. You are the reason we are here. Thanks to those that donated: $40 @Arqueto, $20 @Lukn4trbl, $20 @MacGregor, $5 @Bjjpitbull8, $5 "Ruin Johnson".

More donations are always welcome. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. The code(s) should be PM'd to @bigwaverider with "Donation" in the title.

Thanks to @Myrddin Wild for making the BMS belt. Thanks to @Arqueto for making our poster in the sign up thread.

A HUGE thanks to those working behind the scenes (you know who you are) and to those that volunteered to help in other ways. And last but not least is a big thanks to www.Sherdog.com for giving us a venue to do our thing. @MFridley @jei @Lethal @Peteyandjia @PUO3

This round went pretty smooth. The shoops were off the charts. The amount of posts has to be a record. The sign up thread was insane. It filled up in a little over two days. Hope everyone had fun!!

Congrats to all participants and thanks to the organizers (BWR) and their secret elfs too.

My B group guys :D Wildo and Otto sup sup.

@Anung Un Rama man you got skills, really noticed your effort in this competition my hats off to you sir.

Congrats to all participants and thanks to the organizers (BWR) and their secret elfs too.

My B group guys :D Wildo and Otto sup sup.

@Anung Un Rama man you got skills, really noticed your effort in this competition my hats off to you sir.
Thank you hombre, you are way to generous!

giphy.gif

Nope you deserve all of it and more.

Some legit artistic skills on display, was fun when I saw your name above the art work, I was wondering who is behind it and got a kick from the reveal. :D

You got one of my votes bro. It's was simple, but hilarious... & looked just like trump. The Russian flag on his jacket was a sweet touch. Well done!!!

What a great contest. Perhaps the greatest round ever!! The 34 best Shoopers on Sherdog went to battle. Contestants, hang your head high that you manned up and didn't flee in the face of danger. Congratulations to all on a job well done. Don't forget the Final Round will be for UFC 245: Usman vs. Covington - December 14, 2019 where we will determine our winner.

Scores are up!!!!!!!
(please check this for errors)

01. B07. @Natural Order 108 vote(s)
02. A02. @Iron Skin 89 vote(s)
03. A03. @Meduza 82 vote(s)
04. A14. @Empty Emp 76 vote(s)
05. A09. @Liddough 60 vote(s)
06. B12. @Sansnom 53 vote(s)
07. A11. @Arqueto 51 vote(s)
08. A04. @Frank McEdgar 48 vote(s)
09. B01. @HughPhug 47 vote(s)
10. A07. @Draxton 45 vote(s)
11. B04. @Myrddin Wild 33 vote(s)
12. A16. @bigwaverider 32 vote(s)
13. A01. @BlackPanther 30 vote(s)
14. A13. @Medulla Omoplata 29 vote(s) *tie
14. B11. @Ottawaguy 29 vote(s) *tie

16. A08. @kicks 29 vote(s)
17. B09. @baiguishishenme 28 vote(s)
18. B06. @true_fan 27 vote(s)
19. A15. @The Clark 26 vote(s)
20. B10. @Lukn4trbl 25 vote(s)

21. B18. @Anung Un Rama 22 vote(s)
22. B15. @propain14 22 vote(s)
23. A06. @Doughie99 20 vote(s)
24. B05. @FrontNakedChoke 19 vote(s) *tie
24. B03. @jei 19 vote(s) *tie

26. A18. @lostdog000 18 vote(s)
27. B14. @in the liver 17 vote(s) *tie
27. B16. @p4pgoat 17 vote(s) *tie

29. B17. @Zeroinnes 16 vote(s)
30. A05. @X Factor 15 vote(s)
31. B02. @Slobodan 12 vote(s)
32. A10. @TCE 08 vote(s)
33. A12. @Clippy 06 vote(s)
34. B13. @Low Test With da Best 05 vote(s)

I didn't do a great job, I am surprised I got any votes let alone 12 lol

One of the most under-rated shoops of the competition imo. I love how everything is so vibrant... almost boarderline cartoon style colors, but still looks real world. Maybe people didn't recognize the doctor or something... & were confused by that. I dunno. I had doc in my shoop, so I picked it up right away.

I'm a Nate fan, & that triggered me a bit, but the quality was so on point... & Nate did get his ass kicked. I was disappointed that he didn't turn it up like he did with Pettis... but he came in with a bad leg injury so I guess that makes sense. He deserved the spear.

The Johnny Walker Glass elevator in the back is so silly it's hilarious.
This was one of my top 5 picks that I busted out in my first browse through the list... it's crazy you didn't make the top 20, but put yourself on the Alt list bro & make a shoop for the next round. I don''t think we've had a round yet in any contest ever where everyone showed up. lol...

@propain14 & @Anung Un Rama are the first Alts if they want it. Just let @bigwaverider know. If nothing else, you get to make another cool shoop & can post it in the thread yeah?

Great job again boys this contest was a lot of fun...........good times.

Shoutouts, good job @Natural Order a.k.a. shoop Jesus for running away with all the votes, it's going to be tough to catch you in the second round.

props to @Iron Skin for his first contest and kicking all the veteran's butts.

@Liddough great concept bro, and probably my favorite in this contest.

@Medulla Omoplata I wasn't sure if it was you or @Clippy but I got a legit laugh out of it great job.

Big shoutout to the main man @bigwaverider for hosting and giving us a safe space in which we can relax and have fun in these rough Sherdog streets.

To all the shoopers I love every single one of you weirdo's and the shoop scene is the greatest thing about this place.

The World is Yours

fTlTfk1.png

i can’t believe I didn’t receive more votes!<{clintugh}>
I voted for you man, I figured it was yours. I remember your sketches during one of the MS Pain contests

Great skill and great concept

You guys are too good wow

I never stood a chance

Thanks for letting me sit at the big boys table

You all killed it

*sigh*

I was this guy

ffs-1.png

I really brought a banana to a barbecue, yknow?

ZomboMeme 09112019110230.jpg

Was proud of my shoop...less proud of losing like a chump. But i can do all things through god...watch me leave the usada pool and still get in the next round as an alternate, winning by brutal ko while pulsing god knows what all over the place

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and best of luck in the next round ya crazy bastards

Ah the agony and the ecstasy

<DCrying>

You guys are too good wow

I never stood a chance

Thanks for letting me sit at the big boys table

You all killed it

Fuck off with that shit man we are all one overhand right away from killing these cunts dead

Stay just bleed bruh

Back