Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "B"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@HughPhug re B1 - voted for u m8, absolute no brainer. Soon as i saw it i thought "damn, great angle", wished I'd thought of it. Black beast is a great subject anyway and the goofy eyebrows in that fight were a chuckleworthy moment...and the rest of the shoop amply rewards further analysis. Onwards and upwards bruh, good fucken job

@Anung Un Rama voted for you bruh...i did a trump portrait as well and found him a great subject, loved your take on his bizarre aesthetic. Stay just bleed breh

Wow, great round folks. Looking forward to Round 2!

Thanks to all who voted for my entry!

As always a big thanks to @bigwaverider for putting it all together and doing the leg work!

@bigwaverider do I get that beautiful piece of hardward designed by @Myrddin Wild? Am I able to swap it into my profile to replace the existing purple belt?

Is this belt up for grabs now at each shoop event? I think it should be!

Come at me Sherbros!

*sigh*

I was this guy

I really brought a banana to a barbecue, yknow?

View attachment 674749

Was proud of my shoop...less proud of losing like a chump. But i can do all things through god...watch me leave the usada pool and still get in the next round as an alternate, winning by brutal ko while pulsing god knows what all over the place

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and best of luck in the next round ya crazy bastards

Ah the agony and the ecstasy

<DCrying>
It's a beauty pal. Anything done in Paint is amazing.....I'm going to have to elevate my game when the Paint comps come around. Awesome job mate.

It's a beauty pal. Anything done in Paint is amazing.....I'm going to have to elevate my game when the Paint comps come around. Awesome job mate.

Thanks bruh, good job on 1st place with a sick shoop, cant hate on it

<Goldie11>

I can’t believe I didn’t win!

1RrQdZL.gif

j2jShy8.gif

InfantileCoolEasternnewt-small.gif

I voted for you man, I figured it was yours. I remember your sketches during one of the MS Pain contests

Great skill and great concept
@HughPhug thank u very much man! Honestly I did it from scratch with my finger on the iPad and it’s not easy to get the details. I want you guys to try and see how hard to draw with your finger! Either way, ur on the top my list brother ;)

giphy.gif

LOL don't put me in the same sentence as those legends

I'm like the Bargain Basement bottom of the barrel level shooper - these guys are GOATS
Yeah but you’re the unsung hero

@bigwaverider do I get that beautiful piece of hardward designed by @Myrddin Wild? Am I able to swap it into my profile to replace the existing purple belt?

Is this belt up for grabs now at each shoop event? I think it should be!

Come at me Sherbros!
Congrats, bro.

You might have won the battle but you haven't won the war.

<{natewhut}>

Round 2 is where shoopers stock up on ammunation and go out all guns blazing.

<{JustBleed}>

<This7>
Congrats to those that made it to the next round and especially to the top shoopers this round.

One of the most under-rated shoops of the competition imo. I love how everything is so vibrant... almost boarderline cartoon style colors, but still looks real world. Maybe people didn't recognize the doctor or something... & were confused by that. I dunno. I had doc in my shoop, so I picked it up right away.

I'm a Nate fan, & that triggered me a bit, but the quality was so on point... & Nate did get his ass kicked. I was disappointed that he didn't turn it up like he did with Pettis... but he came in with a bad leg injury so I guess that makes sense. He deserved the spear.

The Johnny Walker Glass elevator in the back is so silly it's hilarious.
This was one of my top 5 picks that I busted out in my first browse through the list... it's crazy you didn't make the top 20, but put yourself on the Alt list bro & make a shoop for the next round. I don''t think we've had a round yet in any contest ever where everyone showed up. lol...

@propain14 & @Anung Un Rama are the first Alts if they want it. Just let @bigwaverider know. If nothing else, you get to make another cool shoop & can post it in the thread yeah?

Much appreciated, my man! If my shoop touches just one person it was all worthwhile! Haha.

Congrats to @Natural Order on a killer shoop and all of you who advanced to round 2. As always, great job organizing everything, @bigwaverider !

Back