Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "B"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's my first contest too, i started shooping in april, in the threat about Eddie Alvarez' eye. Before i had just made some works in MS Paint.
Awesome bro... I've been seeing your stuff around & was like "where's this guy been?" haha.... Keep up the good work bro!!

Imma just bump it coz becoz

threaded-spaghetti-hot-dog-bites-vertical-blog-jpg.674475
<DCWhoa>

WTF have I been doing with my life where I never thought to pierce a hot dog with a dry spaghetti noodle prior to boiling.

So much wasted time.

HEPc1vp.gif

What kind of sauce would you put on that weiner spaghetti?
Any fucking thing bro. Alpredo sauce, spaghetti sauce & Kraft dinner sauce come to mind... a saucy pesto... but you could also melt some butter & spray or drizzle it on there. Salt, pepper, & a touch of Lawrey's seasoning salt... & then fooking bump a nice satisfying layer of parmesean cheese on there.

We eat noodles by themselves like this all the time as a side. It's delicious... bet it would be fantastic on some hot dogs cooked WIT TEH FOOKIN' NOODLES INSIDE THE HOT DOG!!!
icon_cheers.png

7wuXfar.png
7wuXfar.png

7wuXfar.png
7wuXfar.png

Last edited:
bms-world-championship-belt-png.674531

BADDEST MUTHA SHOOPA
World Championship Belt
Bump

This is the official belt for the winner. Mahalo MW for doing it. Let's show him some love. :D

Why is everyone posting sausages? My contribution.
giphy.gif
Inoki slaps people in the face as an honor. I throw hot dogs.

Fucken bigwaverider started hotdogging faces then i started hotdogging asses and it just kinda went full weiner from there

Fun With Hot Dogs. - by Sherdog

@bigwaverider coukd you possibly add a flock of hotdogs to the face on a gif?

Here ya go. Had to crop it at the bottom or there woulda been a hard line when the hot dogs fell down.

hot-dog-girl-final.gif

bms-world-championship-belt-png.674531

BADDEST MUTHA SHOOPA
World Championship Belt
Bump

This is the official BMS belt for the winner. Mahalo MW for doing it. Let's show him some love. :D

This is the official belt for the winner. Mahalo MW for doing it. Let's show him some love. :D

I already called dibs. And as Masvidal already proved, you don’t have to be the best to be the Baddest Mutha

Who's the dude in B9? The one getting the belt put on by The Rock?

Inoki slaps people in the face as an honor. I throw hot dogs.

Fun With Hot Dogs. - by Sherdog

Here ya go. Had to crop it at the bottom or there woulda been a hard line when the hot dogs fell down.

hot-dog-girl-final.gif
You should shoop up that Inoki GIF where he's slaps like 50 people in a row. Get a weiner into his hand. Best of both worlds!

i can’t believe I didn’t receive more votes!<{clintugh}>

I already called dibs. And as Masvidal already proved, you don’t have to be the best to be the Baddest Mutha

you cant call dibs. you have to fight.

You should shoop up that Inoki GIF where he's slaps like 50 people in a row. Get a weiner into his hand. Best of both worlds!

How's this? You can do the other 99. It's actually 100 people or so... tough video to work with all that interlacing.

rLJUhYF.gif

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0><45><45><45><Lmaoo>

This thread keeps getting better and better haha!

fun stuff :D

Back