Shoop Non Gif Shoop Contest v5 - VOTING THREAD "B"

10 votes total between the two threads. Not 10 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love your artwork @propain14. Underrated as usual. Continue to do your thing, man.

I'm honestly shocked at some of the shoops that didn't make it through.

Did I make to second round?
giphy.gif

Congrats, bro.

You might have won the battle but you haven't won the war.

<{natewhut}>

Round 2 is where shoopers stock up on ammunation and go out all guns blazing.

<{JustBleed}>
Thanks pal!

Round 2 card better deliver some epic imagery because on paper it's looking thin on ideas!

One of the most under-rated shoops of the competition imo. I love how everything is so vibrant... almost boarderline cartoon style colors, but still looks real world. Maybe people didn't recognize the doctor or something... & were confused by that. I dunno. I had doc in my shoop, so I picked it up right away.
@propain14's entries never seem to get the love they deserve. He always has some nice vibrant colors in them that immediately catches the eye.

Seriously, what is not to love in that shoop? Keenu Reeves Gastelum and especially the floating Gillepsie with the seagulls over him were hilarious additions as well.

@propain14's entries never seem to get the love they deserve. He always has some nice vibrant colors in them that immediately catches the eye.

Seriously, what is not to love in that shoop? Keenu Reeves Gastelum and especially the floating Gillepsie with the seagulls over him were hilarious additions as well.
I voted for it, great shoop!

Thanks pal!

Round 2 card better deliver some epic imagery because on paper it's looking thin on ideas!
The card is stacked but it's true that it lacks the shooping ideas UFC 244 had.

Colby/Usman will obviously be a big one. You got Mike Perry on there as well so guaranteed lols. Faber, Holloway are interesting characters as well so it's really not that bad. Actually pretty damn good i'd say.

Most of the funny shit happens leading up to or during the fights.

*sigh*

I was this guy

I really brought a banana to a barbecue, yknow?

View attachment 674749

Was proud of my shoop...less proud of losing like a chump. But i can do all things through god...watch me leave the usada pool and still get in the next round as an alternate, winning by brutal ko while pulsing god knows what all over the place

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and best of luck in the next round ya crazy bastards

Ah the agony and the ecstasy

<DCrying>
You did better than me!

I was this guy:
NGS v5 r1.jpg

Wish I'd used more material from the event, might have cracked into not last place haha!

Anyway, quick explanation for anyone wondering what the hell is going on.

In the movie, mom uses army ant pincers to sew up her son's cuts. But look closely:
Screenshot_20191104-180016_1.jpg

"Those aren't pincers" you say...and you're right:
PicsArt_11-04-05.10.54.png

They're the symbol of Nate's BMF status that I thought would be recognizable. Stitch knows his badassness will be the key to recovering and continuing to fight and not retire.

Oh and each of Diaz's fists were lined up precisely with one of the stitch holes, but it definitely is not clear in the execution.

Anyway, had a massive blast in these threads with you all, so many laughs and so much talent and goodwill! Great job everyone and congrats to those moving on!

*sigh*

I was this guy

I really brought a banana to a barbecue, yknow?

View attachment 674749

Was proud of my shoop...less proud of losing like a chump. But i can do all things through god...watch me leave the usada pool and still get in the next round as an alternate, winning by brutal ko while pulsing god knows what all over the place

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and best of luck in the next round ya crazy bastards

Ah the agony and the ecstasy

<DCrying>
I voted for you bro, always gonna represent the MS Paint OG's

@HughPhug re B1 - voted for u m8, absolute no brainer. Soon as i saw it i thought "damn, great angle", wished I'd thought of it. Black beast is a great subject anyway and the goofy eyebrows in that fight were a chuckleworthy moment...and the rest of the shoop amply rewards further analysis. Onwards and upwards bruh, good fucken job
Cheers dude

I voted for you bro, always gonna represent the MS Paint OG's

I also voted for him I have much respect for the Paint shoop artists out there it's way tougher than it looks as I learned from the last contest.

Congrats, bro.

You might have won the battle but you haven't won the war.

<{natewhut}>

Round 2 is where shoopers stock up on ammunation and go out all guns blazing.

<{JustBleed}>
Yeah round 2 is where I live off round one's glory and usually go completely blank

It's the remnants of my avatar after you were done so rudely wailing on my face......

{<redford}
Damn good work on the first place brother man, where did you place in the last competition?

I would look but I forget what it was called

Back