Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V10 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD (UFC 302 & 303)

It doesn't really matter if they're in or not or when the vote is as they won't be winning.

Most people have PMed me saying they will vote for me, they will know which it is as they will be looking for the da Vinci of entries.

I have had a lot of correspondence about it, so I'd like to thank my fans for their support.

I would never deny another man's shot at a shadtrophy, so I'm cool with whenever.

No soldier left behind I say.

200.gif

It actually fits nicely into teh delayz surrounding Conor vs. Chandler.
bork1}
Did our vacationing soldier happen to injure his pinky toe?

It doesn't really matter if they're in or not or when the vote is as they won't be winning.

Most people have PMed me saying they will vote for me, they will know which it is as they will be looking for the da Vinci of entries.

I have had a lot of correspondence about it, so I'd like to thank my fans for their support.
I waz hoping I wasn't coming off with stalker vibes... I'm just such a big fan~

0e44e15dbbc7e25e6ce248844988bdd9.jpg

Ok guys we have a bit of a dilemma here and I need everyone to weigh in on this:

One of the contestants' entries has been deleted by Imgur for some weird reason (fookin Imgur :mad:), this person is on holiday right now, and he won't have access to his desktop until Tuesday. I know this would delay us further, but this guy had a solid first round and is in the running for a Shadtrophy.

He said he doesn't want to delay the contest further if you guys don't want to. I'm up for delaying it as long as the majority is cool with that, and if not, we go ahead as planned.

Are you guys ok with delaying or do you want to go ahead as planned later today?

01. @Myrddin Wild
02. @Otto!
03. @Arqueto
04. @Reach4theSky
05. @kuf
06. @Van Daz
07. @Davidjacksonjones
08. @Natural Order
09. @SenorFranko
10. @Wreckless
11. @Tronald Dump
12. @AleYeah