Anthony Joshua suggests Alex Periera try boxing, Alex responds that it’s his dream

AldoStillGoat

Master of Science in Shookology
Yellow Card
Reaction score
IMG-5960.jpg

Will the goof allow him to box like he did Masvidal?

How do you think he fares in boxing? You think he can make a splash like Francis Ngannou or maybe even do better?

Do you want to see him box? Against who?

Dana will be so butt-hurt, if he loses another popular champ, for some sweet science cash-money!!💵💰🪙
The timing is perfect for Poatan. This tweet from AJ is fantastic leverage in either direction😈

Last edited:
he's sparred with zhang in the past so who knows? if poatan goes to UFC HW and wins then he should be able to try for a boxing match. dude deserves it.

I was under the impression that he started in boxing. A narrative during his Kick Boxing tenure was that he wasn’t true Kick Boxer being a boxer that converted.
So I think I think he would fair well.

yes, he started in boxing then transitioned to kickboxing.

Fuck this, let him do MMA and get the good money he deserves for it. Are we masochistic? He's probably quite rich already, he doesn't need to get humiliated for a bigger paycheck.
If he DOES want it, to challenge himself, then good, but IMO he's the UFC's best asset right now, by far (not mentioning Conor and Jones for obvious reasons), and I'd be gutted if he left for another sport.

Back