Non-Americans, have you tried Mexican food?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
For those that do not live in the US, have you ever tried Mexican food or Mexican-American food, at least? Do you have Mexican food where you live?

Do you want to try Mexican food?

323448-carne-asada-fries.jpg

P112614180647_0.jpg

7f9e9e59cd30b56219194f661678fe35_large.jpeg

phpThumb_generated_thumbnail3.jpeg

not really unless you consider taco Bell.

I have a feeling I would like it. I like spicey things and those pictures look delicious

There are a lot of Mexican places that try and promote the malfeasance of the Satan worshiping Taco Bell.

These places, at best, basically serve melted cheese on a plate.

The authentic places (a good sign is that they'll have something like tacos de lengua on the menu) are surprisingly rare.

Ring me up tres pastor and a big horchata and I am good to go.

Only the ready made trash you get from the supermarket. There was a Mexican restaurant nearby but it closed about a decade ago.

It's a shame cause i really enjoy spicy stuff, so Mexican food would probably be my favourite. There's just nowhere that serves it.

I London you can get some really good Mexican food... Can even recommend some good ones.

Yes, of course. There are quite a few really good places here, but I would still probably say good Mexican is one of the most under represented international cuisines in my city. Chiles rellenos might be one of my favorite foods and no sauce beats a good Mole poblano.

Yeah, Canada's got plenty.

At a mall here in Cebu there's a restaurant that makes a good burrito and a stand in the mall that makes quesadillas and tacos, etc.

Hit up Chipotle if you haven't guys. It's even better than the stuff they serve in Mexico.

yep,i like to go to a Mexican restaurant i know regularly. love the food.

I'm kinda doubting Mexican food that's not made by illegal immigrants.

I've been to a few restaurants. Good stuff.

I also make some mean Tex Mex. The kind you can buy in packets at the supermarket.

For those that do not live in the US, have you ever tried Mexican food or Mexican-American food, at least? Do you have Mexican food where you live?

Do you want to try Mexican food?

Hell ya....nothing like street taco's in Tijuana at 1 a.m...best drunk food ever.

No matter where you go out for dinner in America, you are getting Mexican food.

I'm pretty sure most Mexican have had it......

I like it but usually make it at home. I don't really care for the "some spicy meat w/ a shit load of cheese" mexican. I like the fresher tasting stuff with more emphasis on the cilantro, tomatoes, avacodo type ingredients and less about the ground beef, beans, cheese.

Keep in mind, a lot of people are genetically predisposed to not be like cilantro (coriander). It tastes like soap to them.

No matter where you go out for dinner in America, you are getting Mexican food.

Haha so true. Mexican dennys, sushi, italian, etc. The cooks are always mexican. Especially in southern California. I dont mind though because they know what they are doing.

I'm pretty sure most Mexican have had it......

I like it but usually make it at home. I don't really care for the "some spicy meat w/ a shit load of cheese" mexican. I like the fresher tasting stuff with more emphasis on the cilantro, tomatoes, avacodo type ingredients and less about the ground beef, beans, cheese.

Keep in mind, a lot of people are genetically predisposed to not be like cilantro (coriander). It tastes like soap to them.

I agree with you. Unfortunately only one region of mexican food has been commercialized. 2 if u count tex mex. A lot of regions in mexico dont even use cheese in most dishes.

I thought it was pretty common around the world, next time ask non americans if they have already tried pasta.

o.jpg

Only authentic Mexican place I have seen around here, absolutely delicious.

Burritto Boyz ftw!!!!

I get Chronic Taco breakfast burritto every time I'm in vegas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back