No word yet from Dana on the BS decision?

Worst decision I've ever seen. Hurts the sport.

I mean there's a clear pattern here with Diego Sanchez. The guy is very aggressive and approaches his opponents very often so the judges probably give him control points in that regard. It comes down to at that point whether his opponent actually did anything of substance to him or not to justify their lack of "aggression"

Diego won 29-28, deal with it brAh. Pearson didn't do anything spectacular to win it. He was just running and jabbing . Do the math do the homework

Have you read the Fight-Metric numbers yet? You should probably go do that. Diego spent the fight wiffing punches and hitting mostly air, like usual. Coming forward and missing punches while getting tagged is not winning a fight in any sense of the imagination.

I'm sorry mr detective but this line of thought is ridiculous. I'm very sceptical myself that he put 10k on diego by split (wtf?), But i bet alot of real cash and couldn't care less about Vcash.

Just food for thought.

Practice makes perfect. Do you win or lose most bets? Someone that drops 10 g's on an underdog probably has more to do the day after the fight than post on sherdog. I know I would. I don't think you even bet a lot of cash. Let's see some receipts. I consider a lot of real cash more than $500 a week (lower middle class paycheck).

would mayweather have any wins if these 2 judges scored his fights?

would mayweather have any wins if these 2 judges scored his fights?

Of course not! All he does is run and jab! He doesn't even try to bang bro! No octagon control!

What can the UFC brass do at this point? This is really hurting the sport and I wouldn't be surprised if there would be fewer tickets sold in the future. No one wants to pay big bucks to see a fixed event.

Of course not! All he does is run and jab! He doesn't even try to bang bro! No octagon control!

I liked the part where Diego was controlling the octagon with his hands and knees after getting dropped. Won him the round

This was the worst decision in UFC history, including Garcia vs Nam Phan. Hell, not even UFC but it was even worse than Zombie vs Garcia.

I missed the event last night, was this decision really that bad? On one hand, I know sherdog calls any close fight a robbery....on the other hand this is Diego, who has benefited from legit robberies before. Was this worse than the Gomi or Kampmann decisions?

If you look at the actual strike numbers, it doesn't look like a bad decision, but if you watched the fight, it was one of the worst decisions you could see. I have not seen Pearson fight much, so I was totally surprised at how technical and precise he was with his strikes; in fact, I would say he put on a striking clinic. Sure, he was the counter puncher most of the fight, but he landed some super clean strikes. And the worst thing is that one judge had it 30-27 for Diego, really? I mean come on now, Pearson almost finished the fight in the second round. I don't think this loss will hurt his momentum in the eyes of the company, but it could hurt his momentum as a fighter. His performance was definitely one of a top ten lightweight.

Back