No word yet from Dana on the BS decision?

Brueskie

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I haven't been able to find anything. Isn't this unusual for Dana? I'm curious what he thinks and if he will do what he can to rectify the situation. At the very least he should go ahead and give the win bonus to Pearson.

He wasn't there, I think he had some family function to go to. Probably hasn't seen the fight yet.

Diego won 29-28, deal with it brAh. Pearson didn't do anything spectacular to win it. He was just running and jabbing . Do the math do the homework

He wasn't there, I think he had some family function to go to. Probably hasn't seen the fight yet.

I was thinking the same thing.. Probably didn't watch the card lol

I missed the event last night, was this decision really that bad? On one hand, I know sherdog calls any close fight a robbery....on the other hand this is Diego, who has benefited from legit robberies before. Was this worse than the Gomi or Kampmann decisions?

Diego won 29-28, deal with it brAh. Pearson didn't do anything spectacular to win it. He was just running and jabbing . Do the math do the homework

Doesn't change the fact that one judge thought Diego won every round and one judge thought Pearson did, that should not happen.

I guess that would explain it. You know he's had the press trying to contact him about this nonstop.

I missed the event last night, was this decision really that bad? On one hand, I know sherdog calls any close fight a robbery....on the other hand this is Diego, who has benefited from legit robberies before. Was this worse than the Gomi or Kampmann decisions?

It wasn't as bad as Sherdog makes it out to be. I had it 30-27, but Sanchez was moving forward the whole fight while Pearson countered beautifully. I think had Pearson just decided to stop backing up he would have TKO'd Sanchez, or at best won the fight.

That being said, I had 10 large on Sanchez by SD, I figured if you're gonna do it, do it against a good boxer who has a tendency to let the other fighter lead. So drinks were on me till 4am.

Pearson dropped him once, and stunned Diego multiple times. Pearson got the only takedown, and controlled the fight. Pearson clearly won rounds 2, and 3 nobody who watched the fight can say otherwise.

It's ok you didn't watch the fight.

Last edited:
I thought Pearson won, but I don't think it's as bad as people are saying, ie "Worst decision I've ever seen."

I without a doubt feel Pearson should've deserved the nod in that fight, but I agree it wasn't as bad as everyones saying. Pearson didn't do a thing the whole fight. Neither man impressed me in that one. But I don't think you can compare the robbery to Kampmanns or Gomi. Atleat Kampmann did a lot of Damage to Diego, and Gomi landed shots throughout the entire fight. Pearson might have done a litte more than Diego, but he wasnt impressive last night either in my in opinion. Still was a bad decision though.

I don't get how you can be a complete MMA-illiterate and have over 600 posts on an MMA-forum. Crazy.

it was worse the Kampmann, I don't remember the Gomi fight anymore. It was really bad. Ross outlanded Diego every round, got the only takedown and even dropped Diego in the second. You could say Diego was aggressive I guess. It was a pretty baffling decision.

Trolling, you're trying to do it rite.

2/10 for effort, odds on you'll get some pre teen on here to wind up with your mediocre effort.

It wasn't as bad as Sherdog makes it out to be. I had it 30-27, but Sanchez was moving forward the whole fight while Pearson countered beautifully. I think had Pearson just decided to stop backing up he would have TKO'd Sanchez, or at best won the fight.

That being said, I had 10 large on Sanchez by SD, I figured if you're gonna do it, do it against a good boxer who has a tendency to let the other fighter lead. So drinks were on me till 4am.

you had 10g's on diego to win by split? What was the payout?

I find that pretty hard to believe. How do you even find a bookie willing to take 10g's..

you had 10g's on diego to win by split? What was the payout?

I find that pretty hard to believe. How do you even find a bookie willing to take 10g's..

Yeah he was clearly full of shit

I really hope you are trolling:

MEDIA SCORES
Chase Raymond
BloodyElbow.com 28-29 Pearson
Adam Martin
MMAOddsbreaker.com 27-30 Pearson
FightMetric.com 27-30 Pearson
Luke Thomas
MMAFighting.com 27-30 Pearson
Chris Nelson
Sherdog.com 27-30 Pearson
TJ DeSantis
Jordan Breen
MMAJunkie.com 27-30 Pearson
Nathan McCarter
BleacherReport.com 27-30 Pearson
Sean Smith
BleacherReport.com 27-30 Pearson
Tim Burke
BloodyElbow.com 27-30 Pearson
Jason Floyd
TheMMAReport.com 27-30 Pearson
SevereMMA.com 27-30 Pearson
Thomas Myers
MMAMania.com 27-30 Pearson

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/5249/Diego-Sanchez-vs-Ross-Pearson

I'm afraid I'm not buying it.

You apparently had 10k on Diego via SD & you only stayed out til 4am, when you could have bought a small island nation & paid their inhabitants to pour your $1000 drinks til the sun came up.

Back