No word yet from Dana on the BS decision?

We all know what Dana will say, you fan boys are so moist for that bald headed pringle.

I find it hard to see how Diego won any round let alone all 3 rounds. It might not have been a dramatic robbery as in someone is getting dropped all the time but and takes so much damage and ends up winning. It was just as bad, doesn't matter about damage and all that it matters that Ross landed the only Take down of the fight stuffed Diegos 2 or 3 attempted take downs.. Countered almost every punch Sanchez threw, rocked him in the first and dropped him in the second whilst continually landing shots to the body and head. Diego did nothing other than rush for the final 10 seconds of each round and even then came off worse. It was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen due to the fact that it was clear as day that Ross won all 3 rounds comfortably. It's probably not going to be remembered for very long because the actual fight wasn't people getting dropped left right and centre however still a horrible, horrible decision.

I missed the event last night, was this decision really that bad? On one hand, I know sherdog calls any close fight a robbery....on the other hand this is Diego, who has benefited from legit robberies before. Was this worse than the Gomi or Kampmann decisions?

It was that bad. I very rarely call a decision a robbery, but last night was a disgrace. Diego got beat to the punch in nearly every exchange. He never found his range and Pearson made him pay.

It serves Ross Pearson right for not playing to the judges.

They were obviously impressed by Diego's kickboxing showcase and were biting their lip every time he threw a spinning kick.

Less jibber jabber, more spinning shit next time, and Ross might have a better chance.

I without a doubt feel Pearson should've deserved the nod in that fight, but I agree it wasn't as bad as everyones saying. Pearson didn't do a thing the whole fight. Neither man impressed me in that one. But I don't think you can compare the robbery to Kampmanns or Gomi. Atleat Kampmann did a lot of Damage to Diego, and Gomi landed shots throughout the entire fight. Pearson might have done a litte more than Diego, but he wasnt impressive last night either in my in opinion. Still was a bad decision though.

Pearson dropped Sanchez and countered his every shot. Diego at least landed some clean shots to Kampman and took Gomi down and tried for a kneebar. Here was nothing.
This fight was about as competitive as the one vs Jury.

It's the worst decision in UFC history and I'm 100% certain it was a betting scam.

The fact that MMA/UFC has a history of judges giving inexplicable decisions with impunity makes it totally vulnerable to corruption. Somebody made, lets say, MORE money last night.

Ssshhhh.

Diego won 29-28, deal with it brAh. Pearson didn't do anything spectacular to win it. He was just running and jabbing . Do the math do the homework

No, he didn't. Diego got the shit kicked out of him for ever round. How was he running and jabbing the whole time? He dropped Diego like 3 times.

All Diego did was taunt when he was hurt, miss every damn shot he threw, and get hit a lot. There's NO WAY he won that fight.

I dunno man, there's a lot of times Ross looks like he's just trying to win on points. Last night was another of those cases. Not saying he should have lost, but Ross needs to show some fuckin urgency if he wants to start making a run in the UFC.

He bloodied him up, knocked him down, scored a take down against a fighter who was supposed to be taking him down and controlled the fight. There was nothing more he could have done. Get in a scrap? Yeah Gomi and Kampmann did that and kicked Diego's arse yet still lost on points. You want to beat Diego on his home soil you have to do it cleanly and skillfully that's what Pearson did and the judges still gave it to Diego.

It's the worst decision in UFC history and I'm 100% certain it was a betting scam.

The fact that MMA/UFC has a history of judges giving inexplicable decisions with impunity makes it totally vulnerable to corruption. Somebody made, lets say, MORE money last night.

Ssshhhh.

with all the media today u would think someone would go deep into this

Don't respond to trolls. Of all those that say Sanchez won, 85% are trolls, 10% are autistic and 5% didn't see the fight and are unloved.

It wasn't as bad as Sherdog makes it out to be. I had it 30-27, but Sanchez was moving forward the whole fight while Pearson countered beautifully. I think had Pearson just decided to stop backing up he would have TKO'd Sanchez, or at best won the fight.

That being said, I had 10 large on Sanchez by SD, I figured if you're gonna do it, do it against a good boxer who has a tendency to let the other fighter lead. So drinks were on me till 4am.

10 large on Diego and only 500 vcash? Something smells fishy.

Diego won 29-28, deal with it brAh. Pearson didn't do anything spectacular to win it. He was just running and jabbing . Do the math do the homework

I was thinking more like 30-27 Diego. At least I know someone in New Mexico agrees with me.

"Don't leave it in the hands of the judges..." can mean many things. Dare to scrape the surface. Sometimes the best place to hide something is in front of your eyes.

I never bitch about decisions cause there is controversy only when the fight is close or the champ is favoured.
I was in disbelief with this decision though. I did not have a problem with Diego getting the W over Kampmann and Gomi, but this was pure bs.

I never bitch about decisions cause there is controversy only when the fight is close or the champ is favoured.
I was in disbelief with this decision though. I did not have a problem with Diego getting the W over Kampmann and Gomi, but this was pure bs.

Yup! Of all the gift decisions Diego got during the years, this one was clearly the worst.

Serious question. Are you retarded? :icon_neut

If you are I apologize.

Im sure Dana knew the result of that fight long before it began.

It wasn't as bad as Sherdog makes it out to be. I had it 30-27, but Sanchez was moving forward the whole fight while Pearson countered beautifully. I think had Pearson just decided to stop backing up he would have TKO'd Sanchez, or at best won the fight.

That being said, I had 10 large on Sanchez by SD, I figured if you're gonna do it, do it against a good boxer who has a tendency to let the other fighter lead. So drinks were on me till 4am.

Is it legal to serve retards alcohol? Just curious.

Anyone who says Diego won should just stop watching mma. I hate when people call fights robberies but I had money on Diego and still thought that was the worste call I've ever seen. Diego just swung at air and was countered after every punch for 3 rounds. I mean he didn't do ANYTHING.

This is why i did two six fight parlays, five fights exactly the same just varying on Pearson and Sanchez. Was confident Pearson would win the fight but Sanchez would get the victory.

Fortunately Sanchez winning got me way better money

10 large on Diego and only 500 vcash? Something smells fishy.

I'm sorry mr detective but this line of thought is ridiculous. I'm very sceptical myself that he put 10k on diego by split (wtf?), But i bet alot of real cash and couldn't care less about Vcash.

Just food for thought.

Back