"No Rules" Ronda Rousey Vs Floyd... Lets take "No rules" to Reality

According to LAPD study 90% of street fights end up on the ground. Winner indeed, no sarcasm.

Lapd study should have mentioned the fact that the overwhelming majority of street fights are between average lames as opposed to Olympic-level athletes. i know you can't be dense enough to not know that..

Lapd study should have mentioned the fact that the overwhelming majority of street fights are between average lames as opposed to Olympic-level athletes. i know you can't be dense enough to not know that..

Jake_Gyllenhaal_Laughing_In_Donnie_Darko_Gif.gif

Fair enough.

So if Ronda says she could win with "no rules" , and the general consensus is that she has to take Floyd down.... and could do so in MMA standards (maybe)

What would happen in a "no rules"... Would Floyd dig his fingers in her eyes when she shoots?.. yank the hair? TWAT SHOTS!?! haha

seems legit to ask if she says "no rules"

Twat Shots? u sick bruh?

No rules means they both bring in guns and body guards. Mayweather has more money, so he has more of both and wins.

No one fights alone or without weapons if there are no rules. Anyone who has spent any time in the military knows that. Humans are all about weapons and numbers, and have been for hundreds of thousands of years.

James Toney probably doesn't break anyone's top 100 list and he was more than 10 years and around 70 pounds past his prime, on top of the fact that he was already publicly diagnosed with brain damage. I mean, that's cool if you're the man who heads the hopes of the perennial little brother sport and don't actually know anything about what you're talking about, but the way you make it sound, Randy beat fucking Muhammad Ali or Joe Louis in their respective primes, and that's simply not the case.

James Toney literally refused too train properly for MMA, maybe because he thought his boxing would be enough or maybe because of stubborness, who knows.

But fact is to take 2 ex world class boxers who were past their prime is plain and simply dumb. As someone already mentioned, its all about the samplesize, something that some people apparently never heard of.

It would be something totally different if someone like Ray Mercer wouldve transitioned to MMA maxium in his early 30s and then wouldve started to train properly. Or it would be obviously much better if it would be in his mid 20s.
But they started so late, so much past their primes (also athletical), it was sure to fail (but mercer still knocked the fuck out a ex ufc champ in 5 seconds though).

And also someone who mentioned that any sherdogger with 1 year mma training could beat floyd... i just cant believe what i am reading.

Lets put it that way, do you know any other sport where someone who never trained in that sport before (or anything similiar) begins to train at 19/20 and becomes one of the best in what he does, even a champion?
In mma that seems to happen every now and then.

Frank Shamrock for example didnt do any martial arts before he was 19 or 20, and look where he was a few years later. The same with Ken Shamrock and a bunch of other fighters.
And especially those i mentioned didnt even have a background in wrestling or anything, nada.

Even Bas Rutten only started to seriously train martials arts in his early 20s or so.
Yes he did Taekwando in his teens, but not for a long time, because his parents forbid that after he beat up someone. So he started in his early 20s and look what happened to him.

And now imagine that a pro boxer who is 25 for example makes a complete transition and seriously starts to train mma with a open mind and without any stubborness, im sure he has all potential in the world to become one of the best in mma.
Especially when even guys like Frank Shamrock could do that, who had no martial arts training whatsoever until he was 19/20, and still got the best 205 pound fighter in the world.

Afaik there is not a single example of a young world class boxer who switched to mma full time. Alone the money they could make in boxing (compared to mma) will prevent that.
You cant just take 2 washed up and partially stubborn boxers who refused to train mma, and then say all boxers suck, and that they wouldnt have a chance against mixed martial artists, even if they would seriously train for mma.

Toneys case is also different, even if he wouldve trained properly, i doubt he wouldve been much more succesful, because it was simply just to late, plus take the whole brain damage thing into consideration, and you know why it was sure to fail.
He also was totally after making some quick bucks, with his 45 years or whatever.

Last edited:
Back