"No Rules" Ronda Rousey Vs Floyd... Lets take "No rules" to Reality

seak

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So if Ronda says she could win with "no rules" , and the general consensus is that she has to take Floyd down.... and could do so in MMA standards (maybe)

What would happen in a "no rules"... Would Floyd dig his fingers in her eyes when she shoots?.. yank the hair? TWAT SHOTS!?! haha

seems legit to ask if she says "no rules"

Floyds bodyguards would kill her while he played GTA.

2ajx65k.gif

I imagine if they were both prepping for it, Ronda would cut her hair short or tie it down. Floyd would wear a cup and the fight is over. Floyd via murder and flee the scene

Oh my god. I keep wandering back into the Heavies out of habit and then getting brutal reminders as to why I mustn't do this anymore.

How do you have 14 posts in a year, but decide this is worthy of the 15th?

I'm an MMA enthusiast to the end, but I find it funny that both Rousey and McGregor can't keep the more successful fighter out of their mouths. Why not just say "no comment" when it comes to Mayweather? They aren't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to Floyd. They'll never reach Floyd's PPV numbers...they'll never see Mayweather money. He is a tool bag, but he's a rich and popular tool bag who has found a way to game the system. A guy who embraced the villain role and cashed in.

haha cause it felt worthy bro!

if my post count wasnt good enough why do you gotta reply?!

at least let me know your thoughts! I hope we are all half cut here on this site

street fight, mma fight, boxing vs mma fight, any fight, Floyd knocks her out, and very, very fast

Reality: Edmond & Manny vs. 20 brothers, guns in full effect.

I'm an MMA enthusiast to the end, but I find it funny that both Rousey and McGregor can't keep the more successful fighter out of their mouths. Why not just say "no comment" when it comes to Mayweather? They aren't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to Floyd. They'll never reach Floyd's PPV numbers...they'll never see Mayweather money. He is a tool bag, but he's a rich and popular tool bag who has found a way to game the system. A guy who embraced the villain role and cashed in.

Agreed. Any UFC fighter, (or especially Rhonda) can call out Floyd. They know there is no way it would get challenged by Floyd, because of the monumental waste of time and money for him to do so , but they get "street cred" for doing it.

They start grappling on the ground but as the tensions and heat starts to rise and their breathing begins to slow, they embrace and engage in the act of sweet sweet love making.

9 Months later Ronda has a baby but Floyd is nowhere to be seen.

So I guess you can say Floyd wins this one by doing what he does best - running.

But you'd be wrong. Ronda wins via child support.

Well, if it's no rules, there's no cage and no ring. The fight would probably have to take place outdoors somewhere, probably in the middle of nowhere, like some kind of desolate wasteland.

Hmm, speaking of wasteland...

Well, if it's no rules, there's no cage and no ring. The fight would probably have to take place outdoors somewhere, probably in the middle of nowhere, like some kind of desolate wasteland.

Hmm, speaking of wasteland...

haha is it that bad of a question though?

Im 100% on the side of Floyd would beat rousey in an " MMA " fight

rousey did say "no rules", and as we both know, lots of people think she would win.

No rules sounds more favourable to a male athlete than a female mma superstar

either way its just for fun bro!

ronda Floyd would look like Couture/Toney

Back