"No Rules" Ronda Rousey Vs Floyd... Lets take "No rules" to Reality

They start grappling on the ground but as the tensions and heat starts to rise and their breathing begins to slow, they embrace and engage in the act of sweet sweet love making.

9 Months later Ronda has a baby but Floyd is nowhere to be seen.

So I guess you can say Floyd wins this one by doing what he does best - running.

But you'd be wrong. Ronda wins via child support.

Floyd is like 9-0 against baby mamas.

Floyyd is not weak at all. He would KO her in less than 10 seconds.

street fight, mma fight, boxing vs mma fight, any fight, Floyd knocks her out, and very, very fast

I don't think Floyd knocked out any of the other women he hit.

haha is it that bad of a question though?

Im 100% on the side of Floyd would beat rousey in an " MMA " fight

rousey did say "no rules", and as we both know, lots of people think she would win.

No rules sounds more favourable to a male athlete than a female mma superstar

either way its just for fun bro!

Either he'd knock her out or she'd toss him onto the concrete and proceed to kick him in the head.

It's amazing that anyone believes she'd be able to get within 3 feet of Floyd without getting knocked dead. People are gullible as fuck.

It's amazing that anyone believes she'd be able to get within 3 feet of Floyd without getting knocked dead. People are gullible as fuck.

Lol. I agree.

He could land 10 shots before she even touches him. The 3rd shot will put her to sleep.

She's doing a great troll job though.

Ronda has twice as many KO's than Floyd has in the past 16 years

That's right, Floyds last KO was 16 years ago, just one! He couldn't knockout my grandma. Rousey tosses him on his head

giphy.gif

Floyd's pitter patter jabs couldn't stop a 120 pound Filipino with a bum shoulder... I doubt he puts Rousey to sleep before she grabs him and ends the fight shortly thereafter.

Fuck off with this shit

Ronda needs to fight cyborg and shut the fuck up about fighting men.....god i fucking hate that woman

Ronda has twice as many KO's than Floyd has in the past 16 years

That's right, Floyds last KO was 16 years ago, just one! He couldn't knockout my grandma. Rousey tosses him on his head

giphy.gif

You missing a few screws. Lol

Floyd's pitter patter jabs couldn't stop a 120 pound Filipino with a bum shoulder... I doubt he puts Rousey to sleep before she grabs him and ends the fight shortly thereafter.

Comparing Ronda to Pac Man is foolish.

I dont think people realize how tiny Floyd is, Ronda would wipe her ass with the poor guy.

Yeah i said poor guy, lol.

Floyd would come out in his boxing stance, would be thrown into side control and armbarred in under a minute. Assuming nobody jumps in. How many times did Floyd clinch in his last fight? Probably 15 times at least where the ref had to break them apart. His last 5 fights every fighter has clinched with him 10+ times without getting KO'd. Ronda would dump him on his head as well as most sherdoggers with an average mma skillset

The man doesn't need killer instict for this. All he needs is one well-placed left hand with baby gloves. The smaller glove means that technical strikers can be twice as accurate. And when it comes to athleticism, Floyd's got her smoked. Rousey couldn't catch floyd; not even in a monsoon. You all have got to be kidding me. Think about this for one second: Do you honestly think that the world's most technically proficient boxer has never had someone trying to grab him before?? The very thought is an absurdity. Both are Olympic athletes yes, but Ronda was a bronze medalist. Floyd took home gold (well rightfully in the eyes of anyone who isn't a corrupt official).

The man doesn't need killer instict for this. All he needs is one well-placed left hand with baby gloves. The smaller glove means that technical strikers can be twice as accurate. And when it comes to athleticism, Floyd's got her smoked. Rousey couldn't catch floyd; not even in a monsoon. You all have got to be kidding me. Think about this for one second: Do you honestly think that the world's most technically proficient boxer has never had someone trying to grab him before?? The very thought is an absurdity. Both are Olympic athletes yes, but Ronda was a bronze medalist. Floyd took home gold (well rightfully in the eyes of anyone who isn't a corrupt official).

Boxing does not equal fighting...and lol which Floyd fight doesn't involve a corrupt official

How many times did Floyd clinch in his last fight? Probably 15 times at least where the ref had to break them apart. His last 5 fights every fighter has clinched with him 10+ times without getting KO'd.

Congats. You've managed to compare a refined sport, in wich, combatants use strictly straight forward punching with 10 ounce gloves .. to a NO RULES streetfight. Winner, winner, chicky-dinner right here.

Congats. You've managed to compare a refined sport, in wich, combatants use strictly straight forward punching with 10 ounce gloves .. to a NO RULES streetfight. Winner, winner, chicky-dinner right here.

According to LAPD study 90% of street fights end up on the ground. Winner indeed, no sarcasm.

Back