Nintendo NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v5: Breath of the Pokemon

I had heard the same about them bricking Switches, so I never really considered one. What's the appeal to another dock? For multiple TVs?
Also, damn, that av.
<{Joewithit}>
I wanted to have a smaller dock to have near my monitor while the regular one is by my TV.

And thanks:

I do but not that one. I just got it and I thought it bricked my sons Switch. Finally was able to get it to boot up again. Scared to use it now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0B2QTBJX2?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Damn... I tested mine and it worked fine, there was YT channel that was saying if you let the Switch get into sleep mode while it's plugged into a third party dock it might brick it.

This seem to stem from NIntendo using a non-standard voltage or something.

That's what we do. He has his main dock in his room and we bought the spare one for the living room. My daughter also has a switch, dock and TV in her room. Ironically they exclusively play in handheld mode. I wanted to play Metroid Prime remastered on my big new TV so i bought another dock. Unfortunately that game seems to have some serious lag issues when docked. So basically I'm great at wasting money.
Why not buy another dock from Nintendo instead of going 3rd party?

I imagine they'd be expensive, these are like $20 and I prefer the low profile look in my entertainment center.
True, but I'd rather pay more and not risk bricking my entire switch
Think its $50 for the dock plus $20 for the ac adapter

New Mario looks awesome

FzJ7kVjXwAQrne7

The Mario RPG remake news brings me so much joy! Been wanting to play this again and get my kid to play too.

I am more excited for Baten Kaitos. I loved the first one. I am very curious what they are going to charge for Mario RPG. Probably $60.
Yeah, it is 60. Not really surprising, what with it being Nintendo and all

Back