PlayStation Official Stellar Blade Discussion

Taking my time playing #StellarBalde and I am pleasantly surprised by the game at every turn! I had no idea this was going to have open and explorable areas. The @StellarBlade team at SHIFT UP really put their best foot forward. With these quality games coming from Korea the term “Seoulsborn” should become a thing 😉👍

Edit - If you like the art, consider supporting the artist. Click on the tweets and there's a link to order a print of one of the dozens of art pieces she's made for several franchises.

After playing CP2077 I ordered a print of Panam.

Charcoal artists are so rare, and the artist is from France, and IMO is worthy of the French's millenia-long reputation for creating the world's finest art.

Last edited:
Just started the yesterday and I'm really digging it. Her movement when platforming and jumping around is a little stiffer than I would like it to be but overall it's been a smooth experience.

Quick question, I haven't really noticed but what happens when you die? Do you lose anything? So far it seems like you can just restart from a given location which can take some fun out of it.

So this got a dynamic theme for the PS5 carousel slot? Had no idea. Slick. But my goodness this waxes nostalgic for me re: last-gen themes.

Just started the yesterday and I'm really digging it. Her movement when platforming and jumping around is a little stiffer than I would like it to be but overall it's been a smooth experience.

Quick question, I haven't really noticed but what happens when you die? Do you lose anything? So far it seems like you can just restart from a given location which can take some fun out of it.
no, you don’t lose anything.

Started a NG+ hard mode run. See how things go. Endgame was brutal in normal mode so this could be painful.

Will be worth it though just to rock the NG+ outfit.

Back