Niinim

I feel the same way about it being an odd match-up to make right now. Leads me to believe that Niklas was the only one offering to take it.

Yeah maybe so.

On an another matter, it's also going to be unlikely that either of them will win in a spectacular fashion no matter who ends up taking it. Both are very technical and don't take unnecessary chances, so one can only hope that this won't turn out to be a lackluster fight with 2 exciting and unknown guys trying to make a name for themselves but in the end getting a stigma of "boring and non-factor" as a reward for their work just because they're evenly matched and well-rounded. What a run-on sentence, hope you'll figure it out.

Niklas has definitely turned a corner as far as being "safe" these last few fights (since going to Allstars basically). I don't think he'll be holding anything back and expect him to come out aggressively with kicks and punches into thai clinch looking for the knock out. He's gotten very good at slicing dudes open with his elbows from the gnp now too so I don't see the pace slowing down if he gets top position either. As long as Niklas has the initiative it will be a violent fight.

77722_Veckans_Fighter.png
Tom's shot except the intangibles (like say, if it turns out Niklas has a weak chin) is in my opinion to grab him and slow the fight down so in that sense I can see it being a "boring" fight if it turns out Tom is decisively stronger. If he can control Rani from the top then surely he can control Niklas too.

Another huge intangible it that he's at Blackzilians so will maybe show up as a much, much improved fighter just from training all the disciplines in a true mma context. I actually just recently found out they're trained by Pedro Ruiz who, if you don't know already, is a legendary cuban boxing trainer. Apparently he's been doing this for the last year which would explain Rashad et als much improved footwork and boxing so there's a good chance some of it will rub off on Tom as well.

I guess we'll have to wait and see but I suspect Niklas has more tools to finish and Tom might have more tools to control him.

One of the worst cards ever. Ticket sales are poor for this one, so they reduced the prices. It's funny how they wanna conquer the international market with this shitty cards. Give the people title fights or at least fights with title implications. The main event are two fighters coming off losses. The rest of the card is filled with mediocre fighters.

In fact, this is a minor league event with a UFC banner on it. And with UFC prices.

The marketing in Germany is abysmal. There were a few articles in some newspapers a few weeks ago, didn't see anything else. Well, I don't live in Berlin, but still, it doesn't feel like there will be an event in 2 weeks.

The marketing in Germany is abysmal. There were a few articles in some newspapers a few weeks ago, didn't see anything else. Well, I don't live in Berlin, but still, it doesn't feel like there will be an event in 2 weeks.

Ich geh lieber Felix Sturm gucken...fuer den halben Preis.

One of the worst cards ever. Ticket sales are poor for this one, so they reduced the prices. It's funny how they wanna conquer the international market with this shitty cards. Give the people title fights or at least fights with title implications. The main event are two fighters coming off losses. The rest of the card is filled with mediocre fighters.

In fact, this is a minor league event with a UFC banner on it. And with UFC prices.

Then you guys need to give up those cushy TV deals where UFC events are a part of your channel packages already, or they cost $7 on the UFC's website, and start paying $50 per PPV. Then there might be enough incentive to put top-notch events starting at 2 AM EST.

64110_d846e38f1196eb61a7b71e1cd7a913e4.png

We don't even have a TV deal. MMA is banned from TV. No joke.

Ich geh lieber Felix Sturm gucken...fuer den halben Preis.

Boxen interessiert mich nicht, aber ja, die FightNight ist f

Then you guys need to give up those cushy TV deals where UFC events are a part of your channel packages already, or they cost $7 on the UFC's website, and start paying $50 per PPV. Then there might be enough incentive to put top-notch events starting at 2 AM EST.

Just because you are that dumb to pay $50 for a single sports event, doesnt mean someone else is, too.

We don't even have a TV deal. MMA is banned from TV. No joke.

Oh. Well then you really can't complain. You've got to work on that. There's easier money to be made elsewhere.

Just because you are that dumb to pay $50 for a single sports event, doesnt mean someone else is, too.

Pretty much this.

PPV is an obsolete and surpassed model in some zones of this planet.

Btw this is first a strike to the attendance, we'll c ...

Tom's shot except the intangibles (like say, if it turns out Niklas has a weak chin) is in my opinion to grab him and slow the fight down so in that sense I can see it being a "boring" fight if it turns out Tom is decisively stronger. If he can control Rani from the top then surely he can control Niklas too.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about. I mean, Niklas has shown himself to be a lot stronger than he looks, but man, everyone has had trouble moving Niinim

Last edited:
It's absolutely a sthick. Vikings were murdering, raping, pillaging monsters; modern Scandinavians live in some of the most generous cradle-to-grave welfare states in the world that are disgusted that men have any sort of privilege over women.

It's a shtick, dudebro.

If I'm going with a shtick, I'll go with the, "Finland won the Winter War" one.

...er, okay.

So you honestly believe that calling people that are descended from Vikings "Vikings" is a schtick? It's as legitimate as calling them "warriors" isn't it?

...er, okay.

So you honestly believe that calling people that are descended from Vikings "Vikings" is a schtick? It's as legitimate as calling them "warriors" isn't it?

No, you're right, 21st century Scandinavians are indistinguishable from Vikings.

dafuq

No, you're right, 21st century Scandinavians are indistinguishable from Vikings.

dafuq

No, you're right, that was totally what I was saying and you're clearly not just intentionally mischaracterizing what I said.

dafuq...are you mad about, bro?

It's on! Both looking game for tomorrow. Can't fucking wait.

weigh-in-18.jpg

Back