Television Night Stalker: The Hunt For a Serial Killer (Netflix)

I've watched lots of these types of documentaries. Not sure how you call it mediocre. They celebrated the investigation more than the crimes. Maybe that's why it seemed safe?

I would be curious to hear the top 5 True Crime Docs from someone who thinks this was just mediocre, or less.

sure, there’s 5 you could argue are “better” , but which ones would make it look “mediocre”?

How Diane Feinstein has moved up the political ranks for so long is amazing considering how useless she is.
It cracked me up when they unearthed that she had a concealed carry permit. Dumb bitch.

Decent show, felt the series ended a bit short and didn't go into detail on the man himself, I would of liked to hear more about his disturbing upbringing, drug abuse and some more interview footage / recordings after he was charged / convicted. Ultimately, the series basically just went over information that is already well known, didn't highlight or bring anything new to the table.

I finished the series last night and thought it was well done.

I've known quite a bit about this guy over the years so nothing was too new to me in regards to his crimes. It's still interesting to hear people talk about how his pattern were so unorthodox for a serial killer. He didn't have a type like most dudes that just kill young women. Or gay men who just kill other men. Or men that just molest and or kill kids.

The dude molested kids, killed men and women (old and young) and raped women regardless of age. Completely indiscriminate.
This is what I took from it as well, it must have been impossible to psyche profile him because there was no pattern.

Just finished watching, it was really well done.

[QUOTE="cheesus, post: 163360915, member: 133598"]Decent show, felt the series ended a bit short and didn't go into detail on the man himself, I would of liked to hear more about his disturbing upbringing, drug abuse and some more interview footage / recordings after he was charged / convicted. Ultimately, the series basically just went over information that is already well known, didn't highlight or bring anything new to the table.[/QUOTE]
Another thing I thought about. Like his working life, more about his family life, friends or whatever.

This is what I took from it as well, it must have been impossible to psyche profile him because there was no pattern.

Think of all the people they haven't caught due to that...

That's the scary thing. Might be different today with all the fancy tech they've got, but back then, if you were a psycho who had an urge to kill people, just pick some random targets. Preferably out of town. It would take a miracle for them to catch you, if they didn't catch you in the act. A lot of those guys got caught, because they couldn't stop killing. Now imagine if Ramirez had stopped after four or five. You'd never know his name. Police databases are STACKED with unsolved murders that are likely related.

Back