Nigel Farage - There is a Fifth Column of Traitors in Europe

I see the situation as being a bit like a bar-fight.

You're in a bar, with a few mates, being stared down and intimidated by a small group of Muslim gentlemen. This group is acting like idiots, and even the rest of the bar (all Muslim guys) are offended by them slightly.

But if it kicks off, whose side are those offended Muslims gonna come in on? I would hazard a guess that they'll be head-stomping you after you fight back after the first punches are thrown.

A tiny minority of Muslims commit acts of terrorism... but a very large number of Muslims support those attacks, or at the very least sympathizes with them. To meet a Muslim who outright condemns those attacks the same way they'd condemn an Israeli airstrike is as rare as an oasis in the desert.

Even with the "moderates" it always "we condemn theses attack.....BUT........"

"Luckily their numbers are very, very small"

If he really believes that then he's a joke.

These numbers are relative I suppose. Plus he has to say that or open himself up to even more than the usual racism accusations.

Only the security services know but from what they say it sounds like they are watching thousands in the UK.

The disturbing thing about this attack was that it wasn't the "lone wolf" scenario (losers self radicalising on the internet is essentially impossible to stop).
They knew about these guys (or at least the 2 brothers). Knew they'd associated with recruiters like Abu Hamza and Al-Awlaki. Knew they'd been overseas to fight and/or train. They were on watch and no-fly lists. Yet they still managed to get AKs and explosives and carry out this attack.

Yeah, I agree. But the problem is that the list of people on watch lists is pretty darn high. There aren't resources to watch them all 24/7.

A commentator on France24 said that the weapons come from organized crime most likely.

I'd like to make an obvious point. We are forgetting that terrorism is not about the act - the killing of the cartoonists, for example - it is about the "terror" that it causes and spreads. It makes people fearful, even paranoid, and hateful.

I'd like to make an obvious point. We are forgetting that terrorism is not about the act - the killing of the cartoonists, for example - it is about the "terror" that it causes and spreads. It makes people fearful, even paranoid, and hateful.
..and this fear, hate and paranioa is what they want, things need to be kept in perspective, you are apparantly 29 x more likely to be killed by the police in the US than by a terrorist.

..and this fear, hate and paranioa is what they want, things need to be kept in perspective, you are apparantly 29 x more likely to be killed by the police in the US than by a terrorist.

Being killed by police takes a tremendous amount of stupidity and stubbornness. Now if you want to talk about how they fleece the public to fund the state, that is a different story.

Being killed by police takes a tremendous amount of stupidity and stubbornness. Now if you want to talk about how they fleece the public to fund the state, that is a different story.

True but worryingly the stupidity and stubborness is all to often on the side of the police!

True but worryingly the stupidity and stubborness is all to often on the side of the police!

The police do what nature cannot and remove those who would have been left to starve outside the village by our ancestors. Nothing of value is lost, I can assure you.

The police do what nature cannot and remove those who would have been left to starve outside the village by our ancestors. Nothing of value is lost, I can assure you.
Hmm not quite certain i feel assured.

i'm not for a ban on immigration, only a ban on muslim immigration. there is no way that could happen though, governments couldn't single out one religion unfortunately.
PC has a lot to answer for.
the trouble began years ago. when did mass immigration that included muslims start in europe?
a guy on the news talking about europe explained that european governments have been obsessed with this multi-culturalism, a watered down society. the same here in oz too.

the ridiculous thing is that way back then, people really thought that the rest of the world wanted to be just like them. doesn't everyone want to be like a middle-class caucasian? doesn't everyone want our freedom?
the answer is no!

If you barred migration from Moslem-majority countries, you'd effectively bar all Islamic migration to begin with.

Diversity is simply the tool of governments that want to annihilate their own identity and undermine the national binds that truly support society.

There is a Fifth column alright. Here are a couple of their hide outs

rothschild40_01_small.jpg

EU-parliment-building-Strasbourg.jpg

Was reading an article on the Italian economy and came across this comment from an Italian woman. She was responding to the part of the article that said Italian women were no longer having many children.

"When Italian women refuse… Yeah. Or maybe they realize that childbirth hurts and that every child you have makes you more and more like Used Goods, the Witchy Matron. Motherhood is supposed to be the apotheosis of femalehood. But it’s also the beginning of the death of femininity, in its compromising of your bodily integrity, your resilience, your youthful unused-ness, your freedom and range of choices…. I have always viewed motherhood with extreme suspicion. Partly because my mother, who sought it young, never particularly valued it (she was always a rather selfish and unthoughtful person), and so I never looked forward to it; and partly because I didn’t wish an epigone of me that was worse (how disappointing) or better than I (how disappointing, again)."

I do not believe this view is widespread, but it is a perspective I have heard before and thought it was just a joke. Such a person would certainly prefer immigrants than to have to herself bear a child.

Nigel Farage is a hero of yours?
He's certainly very entertaining. But he holds absolutely no educated opinion on anything. If he's ilk ever came to power in the EU it would absolutely devastate the European economy.

As for the fifth column. It's correct that there's a big issue with muslim immigration in Europe. They're harder to integrate than any other group (and I believe Islam is a factor in that regard).
That being said, the people who have carried out these terrorist attacks are not actually citizens within Europe. So it seems very unfair to call for increased suspicion on muslim citizens in Europe, just on the basis of them being muslim. Also very counter-productive as far as intergration is concerned.

My only concern is that he does not go far enough in calling for a complete end to immigration to European countries.

Do you have to end all your posts with some outrageous posisiton?

Was reading an article on the Italian economy and came across this comment from an Italian woman. She was responding to the part of the article that said Italian women were no longer having many children.

"When Italian women refuse… Yeah. Or maybe they realize that childbirth hurts and that every child you have makes you more and more like Used Goods, the Witchy Matron. Motherhood is supposed to be the apotheosis of femalehood. But it’s also the beginning of the death of femininity, in its compromising of your bodily integrity, your resilience, your youthful unused-ness, your freedom and range of choices…. I have always viewed motherhood with extreme suspicion. Partly because my mother, who sought it young, never particularly valued it (she was always a rather selfish and unthoughtful person), and so I never looked forward to it; and partly because I didn’t wish an epigone of me that was worse (how disappointing) or better than I (how disappointing, again)."

I do not believe this view is widespread, but it is a perspective I have heard before and thought it was just a joke. Such a person would certainly prefer immigrants than to have to herself bear a child.

That type of perspective isn't uncommon in Feminist ideologies.

If it does get widespread, being replaced is natures way of correcting such imbalances on a macro scale.

I'm not that well read on the subject, but does anybody reputable believe that the Spanish Inquisition had a positive cultural impact?

Not really, some of the people they kill would have just taking your shit before starving.
some were children so we have no clue how they would have turned out.

That type of perspective isn't uncommon in Feminist ideologies.

If it does get widespread, being replaced is natures way of correcting such imbalances on a macro scale.

Yeah, I am for equal rights of both genders. I think some fems go way too far though. that being said do have a source or a quote or paper to back this? Also lol! you for calling feminism an ideology.

Last edited:
Back