Nigel Farage - There is a Fifth Column of Traitors in Europe

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by AlucardNatasrd, Jan 10, 2015.

1. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Nigel Farage, the leader of UKIP (and personal hero of mine) has called out a ridiculous policy of multiculturalism and unfettered immigration as promoting a treasonous fifth column of radical Moslems intent on destroying Europe.

I happen to think he is incredibly correct on all points. In fact, is there any legitimate argument to suggest that Europe has not cooked its own goose by allowing in millions of people who have little by hatred and contempt for Europe and its culture? Worse: This was done above and beyond the will of most European peoples, who never asked for this invasion, and now must live with the consequences, perhaps permanently?

You can read the full article here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...rather-gross-policy-of-multi-culturalism.html

Some select quotes:

"Last night, Mr Farage told Channel 4 News: "There is a very strong argument that says that what happened in Paris is a result - and we've seen it in London too - is a result I'm afraid of now having a fifth column living within these countries.

"We've got people living in these countries, holding our passports, who hate us.

"Luckily their numbers are very, very small but it does make one question the whole really gross attempt at encouraged division within society that we have had in the past few decades in the name of multiculturalism."

My only concern is that he does not go far enough in calling for a complete end to immigration to European countries.

2. Halge

Halge Silver Belt

We don't know their numbers.

3. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Yes, I think Farage is understating things tremendously here.

It seems that Islamic communities in Europe are not hotbeds of extremism, not merely "small minorities". The only way a "small minority" of the Islamic community are non-radicalized, is if we only consider anyone who has not actively participated in terrorism to be non-radicalized.

Ideologically, it strikes me that these beliefs are widespread in Europe and elsewhere.

4. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo Mr.Hopeless Romantic

Their numbers may be very small, but the consequences are a lot bigger.

How many killed 12+ people in France and how many where the gun men 4 or 5?

Look what happened in Beslan

9/11

It only takes a few of them to kill hundreds and possibly thousands.

5. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Add in the attacks in Canada, New York, Boston, London...

6. Halge

Halge Silver Belt

Especially as long as they have foreign backing from some very sophisticated terror groups, and even some governments.
    As of today, it is hard to tell where full-blown MENA armed factions end, and our domestic terror cells start.
    When doing census, should we only count extremists living in Europe, or should we factor in the 30 000 or so combatants fighting for ISIS? The 9000 Al Shabaab militants? The 1000 Al Qaida members? The nation of Saudi Arabia? The legions of muslim keyboard warriors around the world celebrating every attack as a victory for islam?

Kind of hard to be consoled by the "isolated fanatics" line when millions stand behind them.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
  7. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo Mr.Hopeless Romantic

I was watching CNN a hours ago and I don't like what I am hearing from some commenters and other people they interview, some people are saying that the Muslims have the right to be offended some are blaming society for the radicalism.

They say that the immigrant population are disenfranchised and that is the reason why this people resort to violence to express their frustrations,

What do they mean about disenfranchised do the general public abuse them? oppress them? or the government systematically discriminate against them? how could that be when they where allowed to immigrate there in the first place?

Its not only them who are unemployed a lot of people face the same challenges in Europe right now.

The question is what would it take to appease these "radicals" so they can say they are no longer oppressed.

For these Radicals passing by a Mosque while holding a bottle of beer is already an offense.

I want to listen to Jazz Music but there are no Jazz clubs in my country should I blow up some Pub because of that?

8. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Very well spoken.

Many have tremendous combat experience right now.

9. NelmarksGhost

NelmarksGhost Brown Belt

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Run why you still can. Or better yet prepare for battle. Buy guns and ammo. Food, and water. Gas mask....etc. To the hills!

10. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

The disturbing thing about this attack was that it wasn't the "lone wolf" scenario (losers self radicalising on the internet is essentially impossible to stop).
    They knew about these guys (or at least the 2 brothers). Knew they'd associated with recruiters like Abu Hamza and Al-Awlaki. Knew they'd been overseas to fight and/or train. They were on watch and no-fly lists. Yet they still managed to get AKs and explosives and carry out this attack.

11. Halge

Halge Silver Belt

Makes you wonder just how many people are really on the watch lists. Enough that we can't play man-to-man defense with them despite knowing what team they're on, apparently.

12. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

Also makes me wonder, how is it if they know about certain recruiters operating in jails, that they aren't kept in solitary or at least with lifers?

13. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

I agree. That is extremely distressing. A giant dropping of the ball by the French authorities, very much in line with a ruinous policy of appeasement and multi-culturalism.

14. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

The idea that they are somehow oppressed is laughable. Especially in Europe, the Islamic community is often treated with such ridiculous appeasement that, for fear of racism, they won't prosecute blatant crimes.

1500 British girls were raped over a period of 10 years in one area of England by Moslem men. This was covered up in order to "not be racist".

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/07/opinion/sunday/ross-douthat-rape-and-rotherham.html?_r=0

Every. Single. One. Victimized by Pakistani Moslems.

15. godking

godking Purple Belt

You can't watch all of them all the time. Some of them as in this case are going to slip through the cracks.

16. James Keith

James Keith Silver Belt

It's the same old story where society has to simultaneously defend everything while the terrorists only need to figure out one way to pull off an attack.

The fact that the noose was relatively tight on them suggests law enforcement was at least doing a better job at it.

17. goldennirvana

goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

"Luckily their numbers are very, very small"

If he really believes that then he's a joke.

18. goldennirvana

goldennirvana Satanic black magic!

A tiny minority of Muslims commit acts of terrorism... but a very large number of Muslims support those attacks, or at the very least sympathizes with them. To meet a Muslim who outright condemns those attacks the same way they'd condemn an Israeli airstrike is as rare as an oasis in the desert.

19. AlucardNatasrd

AlucardNatasrd Blue Belt

Agreed.

I think Farage was speaking of a small portion are actually outright violent, which is correct. Just a large majority of them are willing to support it.

20. squeezewax

squeezewax Brown Belt

i'm not for a ban on immigration, only a ban on muslim immigration. there is no way that could happen though, governments couldn't single out one religion unfortunately.
    PC has a lot to answer for.
    the trouble began years ago. when did mass immigration that included muslims start in europe?
    a guy on the news talking about europe explained that european governments have been obsessed with this multi-culturalism, a watered down society. the same here in oz too.

the ridiculous thing is that way back then, people really thought that the rest of the world wanted to be just like them. doesn't everyone want to be like a middle-class caucasian? doesn't everyone want our freedom?
    the answer is no!